Profile for Mrs. Marjorie M. Hannam > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Marjorie ...

Mrs. Marjorie M. Hannam "Silver surfer" (Lincolnshire UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
A Long Way Home - One POW's story of escape and evasion during World War II
A Long Way Home - One POW's story of escape and evasion during World War II

4.0 out of 5 stars Yes, Excellent title., 24 Feb 2014
This is a book that all youngsters should be encouraged to read. If these young men had not given their lives to this war, where would we all be today.. Many of these men found it impossible to talk of their experiences and suffered many years when they came home..
I don't think anybody that has not had this to go through will find it so hard to understand.

Piano Reflections
Piano Reflections

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely JI, 24 Feb 2014
This review is from: Piano Reflections (Audio CD)
This is a beautiful CD and I can listen to it for hours.. Hope he is not too busy to make another CD. He is a credit to the youth of today

Send in the Clowns (A Paul Chang Mystery)
Send in the Clowns (A Paul Chang Mystery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Send in the Clowns., 1 Dec 2013
This was excellent but would expect nothing else from J Gregory Smith. It sort of book makes me want to sit all day reading.!!!!

Perhaps Love
Perhaps Love

5.0 out of 5 stars reviews of recent purchases, 12 Nov 2013
This review is from: Perhaps Love (Audio CD)
The CD's I have recently bought are excellent and it's a pleasure to review them.
At this special time of year (Nov 11th) I thoroughly enjoyed Max Hastings latest book and hope many of Amazon's customers will read it.

Start Over
Start Over

3.0 out of 5 stars My Favourite group (All Male), 10 Oct 2013
This review is from: Start Over (Audio CD)
I wasn't so impressed with this recording but cant put my finger on exactly why !!! Perhaps it was the content. I am really disappointed that I cannot make their next appearance at King's Lynn Norfolk. This is a yearly event and is alst class.

The Impossible Dream
The Impossible Dream
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Two talented young men, 6 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Impossible Dream (Audio CD)
I loved this CD and look forward to many more from them in the future. I was taken by surprise and wonder why we haven't heard of them before.

Wish You Well
Wish You Well

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish you well, 6 Oct 2013
This review is from: Wish You Well (Kindle Edition)
This was different for David Baldacci but I enjoyed it so much. It just proved how talented he is. Lets have more like this.

Gtech AirRam Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Gtech AirRam Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Offered by Gtechonline

5.0 out of 5 stars Gtech cleaner, 4 Aug 2013
This an excellent machine. I love it that it is so light, Not being in the best of health I am delighted that I can still use it. I was also surprised how quickly it is charged up and ready for use.

Epson XP30/ 302/ 405 XL Capacity Ink Cartridges - Black/ Cyan/ Magenta/ Yellow (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Epson X cartridges., 4 Aug 2013
These cartridges are such value and I don't have to stop so often to change them. Well Done Epson. I would highly recommend them

Inspiration (A Tribute To Nat King Cole)
Inspiration (A Tribute To Nat King Cole)
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Just love Nat, 30 Jun 2013
This a beautiful album and brought back many happy memories of the originals. I wish more albums of this calibre were issued..

Page: 1 | 2 | 3