Profile for Irene Smith > Reviews

Content by Irene Smith

Irene Smith

Page: 1 | 2
Mountright UMS4C Clear Glass TV Stand For 32 Up To 60 Inch (105cm wide) LED LCD & Plasma Television
Offered by TV Stands & TV Mounts

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to put together and I think it looks, 22 Jun. 2016
Arrived very quickly. Easy to put together and I think it looks nice

Broadchurch (Series 1)
Broadchurch (Series 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Sept. 2015
Loved it

Bought And Paid For: The Billionaire's Girlfriend (A Romance Novel)
Bought And Paid For: The Billionaire's Girlfriend (A Romance Novel)

1.0 out of 5 stars Could have been better, 12 Aug. 2015
Didn't finish reading the book. Poorly written which made the story very boring to read.

Thin Line (Jack Noble #3)
Thin Line (Jack Noble #3)

5.0 out of 5 stars L T Ryan has done it again!, 28 July 2015
As usual, great story line, didn't want to put the book down. Well written, NO typos, which is always a plus for me!

The Underworld (Fallen Star Book 2)
The Underworld (Fallen Star Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Will try Vampire books again, 6 May 2014
Have never read a vampire type book before but I did enjoy this series of books. However, the typo's really spoilt my enjoyment! Why aren't books proof read anymore? Isn't that why authors pay editors?

Jessica Sorensen please feel free to contact me if you want your books proof read. I'm not the only person who is fed up with so many mistakes!

Me Before You
Me Before You

5.0 out of 5 stars Tear Jerker, 20 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Me Before You (Kindle Edition)
Its very rare that I shed a tear when reading a book (thankfully). This book made me ball my eyes out. Brilliantly written, I so wanted a happy ending.

Sacrifice
Sacrifice

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Author, 20 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Sacrifice (Kindle Edition)
Loved this book. Sharon Bolton is a great Author. One of those books that you can't put down and you want to read more.

Awakening
Awakening

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Author, 20 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Awakening (Kindle Edition)

Einhell RG-EM 1536 1500W High Wheel Electric Rotary Lawnmower with 36cm Cutting Width

1.0 out of 5 stars Sent it back!, 20 Nov. 2013
You would think that if you pay over £100 for a product that it would arrive as a 'whole' or at the most 2 or 3 parts but this had many parts, with what I felt, was confusing instructions.

Anyway, instructions told me I should have 4 washers - that's when I realised that someone else had already received this product and sent it back as 2 of the washers had already been used to put on the two front wheels. I put on the back wheels and was nearly sent mad when trying to put the grass collector together - so fiddly! And when I put it on the actual mower it was wharped. Sent it back, had enough!

I thought I was a reasonable intelligent person with common sense but this drove me crazy.

The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike Book 1)
The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good after a few chapters, 20 Nov. 2013
Took me a while to get into this book but once I did I enjoyed it. Will read more Cormoran Strike books when available.

Page: 1 | 2