Profile for Ramesh Kapoor > Reviews

Canon Pixma MG 2550 Colour Multifunctional Printer
Canon Pixma MG 2550 Colour Multifunctional Printer
Offered by Talbot Media

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it very much, 4 Aug 2014
I like it very much. Very easy to use. the best thing about it that it require only two Cartridges to change in place 4 with the HP printer.
It is just like my first printer which lasted me for 5 years and my last one lasted only 18 months as it had too many Cartridge and they got struck and the company told me that they don't repair them thus I had to buy Canon Printer.

I have recommended to friend who is looking for a new printer and showed him hoe easy to use it.

Mean Girls / Mean Girls 2 Double Pack [DVD]
Mean Girls / Mean Girls 2 Double Pack [DVD]
Dvd ~ Lindsay Lohan

5.0 out of 5 stars My Niece loved it very much and it was a bonus for ..., 3 July 2014
My Niece loved it very much and it was a bonus for her to get two in place of one.

Logitech M175 Wireless Mouse
Logitech M175 Wireless Mouse

1.0 out of 5 stars ... it is not in the box thus it is useless. I wrote to Logitech and they told me ..., 3 July 2014
It is incomplete as it needs a connection to fix on the computer and it is not in the box thus it is useless. I wrote to Logitech and they told me they will reply me in a day. so far nothing,thus i wasted my money as it is lying unused.
I thought I was getting a good deal and as it was first wireless mouse, I didn't know what was required.
I can't return it as it been a while since i bought it,so it ls lying in its box.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 12, 2014 9:34 AM BST