Profile for marta > Reviews

Hooks & Eyes Sizes 1 & 2 20/Pkg-White
Hooks & Eyes Sizes 1 & 2 20/Pkg-White
Offered by supermart USA

4.0 out of 5 stars they hold very well, but..., 23 July 2016
Nice look and feel, but white coating is not durable and rubs off inside when hooking and unhooking. Only good for rarely worn garments. When hooked, they hold very well.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Pen and Ink Drawing: A Simple Guide
Pen and Ink Drawing: A Simple Guide
by Alphonso Dunn

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpfull, 29 May 2016
This book teaches you not only how to draw, but also how to look at and see subjects you want to draw. I'm a beginner, and that sort of teaching was very helpfull. I've definitely improved my observational and drawing skills with this book.

I Know What to Do, I Just Don't Do It: How to Break Free from the Lies that Keep You Frustrated, Overweight, and Out of Shape

5.0 out of 5 stars On life, healing, and weight loss. Without unicorns :), 29 May 2016
It's a beautiful, uplifting, supporting and REALISTIC book. It has useful information about proper fitness routine, and what not to do when excercising to lose weight. I've learned alot and improved what I've already started in fitness. I've got unstuck in some areas. It's the book to go back to whenever I need support to keep going. On the emotional level, almost every woman can relate to the thought process and emotions we face when trying to lose weight and/or make changes in our lives. So, when I read the book, I felt that I'm not alone in this change, which can be hard at times. The good thing about this book is, it made me stop reading quite often to think about my own stuff, while reading about her own stuff. I very much recommend this book from the first to the last page. It's a real "me time" book that makes a difference.

Ps. Please, read amazon.com reviews for more info about this beautiful book.

Compatible Straight Stitch Sewing Machine Presser
Compatible Straight Stitch Sewing Machine Presser
Offered by Austin Sewing Machines

3.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 27 May 2016
does the job

Parker Vector mechanical pencil - metallic maroon colour barrel
Parker Vector mechanical pencil - metallic maroon colour barrel

5.0 out of 5 stars something different, 27 May 2016
I like unusual colour of this pencil. Good quality, as expected.

Panache Women's Porcelain Moulded Bra Black 3376 30FF
Panache Women's Porcelain Moulded Bra Black 3376 30FF

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 27 May 2016
I like that the moulding is not to thick, but still supportive.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars very good on sheer and lightweight fabrics, 27 May 2016
Very good, sharp, solid pinking shears. I tested them on organza, satin, cotton, georgette with an excellent result. I do recommend them.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 29, 2016 7:58 AM BST

240 mm Stainless Steel Tailoring Scissors, Superior Quality, Stainless Steel Scissor Blade
Offered by R & S Supplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good., 12 Feb. 2015
Very good scissors. They are quite heavy and work smoothly. I'm very pleased with it's quality.

Faithfull SCES4 Straight Embroidery Scissors
Faithfull SCES4 Straight Embroidery Scissors

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 Feb. 2015
Fantastic little scissors, very sharp. Very good for all those little and precise cuts in sewing projects. I'm very pleased with it's quality.
Comment Comment | Permalink

SOS Lash Booster Multi-Purpose Eyelash Serum 5 in 1 with Argan Oil 10ml
SOS Lash Booster Multi-Purpose Eyelash Serum 5 in 1 with Argan Oil 10ml
Offered by Beauty Tulips

1.0 out of 5 stars doesn't prevent eyelash loss, 4 Feb. 2015
I bought this product for one reason - I started losing to many lashes. Unfortunately, this product did not help to prevent it.

Besides the above, I have stiff and thick eyelashes by nature and I didn't see any changes, for worst or better, after using this product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3