Profile for Mabel clark > Reviews

Mabel clark

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
A telescopic fly swatter - fly and mosquito
A telescopic fly swatter - fly and mosquito
Offered by 5starwarehouse (UK Seller)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant! Just wish my aim was better, 22 Jun. 2016
Brilliant! Just wish my aim was better.

Hair Tools Deluxe Plastic Roller Pins HT60537
Hair Tools Deluxe Plastic Roller Pins HT60537
Offered by Glamour Ladies

4.0 out of 5 stars Like these. do what they are supposed to, 22 Jun. 2016
Like these. do what they are supposed to. When I was shopping on here, I wasn't actually looking for them but needed some so added them to my basket. In hindsight I could have bought them SO much cheaper in the shops....but I have to pay 50p parking so would have to add that to the cost. Any way. They are fine.

Vizulize Tired Eye Drops 15ml
Vizulize Tired Eye Drops 15ml
Offered by Finest Choice Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars I actually bought this to re-hydrate my cake eyeliner! ..., 19 Jun. 2016
I actually bought this to re-hydrate my cake eyeliner! I saw the tip on line and needed some eyedrops to do it. Just add a few drops to dry eyeliner and mix thoroughly and press down again. Works perfectly. I will use for the purpose intended as well, as I have them in my Medicine cupboard.now.

Popamazing Professional Hair Cut Quality Hairdressing Hairdressers Barbers Cape Gown Blk
Offered by Exinyoho

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Jun. 2016
Very good. Does what it says on the tin.

Green Reversible Embossed Quilted Bedspread, Leaf, Includes 2 Pillowshams, 240cm x 260cm, Double/King
Offered by Dash365

4.0 out of 5 stars This is good. It seems well made, 19 Jun. 2016
This is good. It seems well made. The Bedspread is massive though and I tripped over it once already so have had to double it up on the bed, so now it only covers the fop of the bed, not down the sides. Not worth a broken neck for! It is good quality and I dont think it will need ironing which is always a blessing.

Professional Hairdressing Scissors 5.5 inch, DEEP BLACK + Case
Professional Hairdressing Scissors 5.5 inch, DEEP BLACK + Case
Offered by Sanguine Scissors Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent scissors. Very good Value, 11 Jun. 2016
Excellent scissors. Very good Value. I stopped buying expensive scissors years ago. I drop them too much and to have them repaired or sharpened costs so, buying these is a much better option.

Sanwood Boho Rhinestone Flower Beads Turquoise Foot Chain Anklet
Sanwood Boho Rhinestone Flower Beads Turquoise Foot Chain Anklet
Offered by Sanwood

5.0 out of 5 stars These are really good value. The one with charms is quite heavy ..., 24 May 2016
These are really good value. The one with charms is quite heavy and looks well made. I bought for a June birthday. Will be getting a few more I think.

Blingstring Outdoor Solar Fairy Lights - Warm White 100 LEDs
Blingstring Outdoor Solar Fairy Lights - Warm White 100 LEDs
Offered by SolarCentre®

5.0 out of 5 stars Im happy. They arrived today and I have tacked to ..., 24 May 2016
so far, Im happy. They arrived today and I have tacked to my trellis ,outside, and I have put the solar panel as near to a clear space to get optimum sunlight. I will write again if it is not a good buy but, so far, I think they are great.

I have now had them up aprox. a week and they a beautiful. They are soft white and very pretty. Not 'blingy' at all, quite tasteful.

Solar Powered Ceramic Decorative Stone Light
Solar Powered Ceramic Decorative Stone Light
Offered by Home And Leisure

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it. It is quite big and very pretty, 24 May 2016
Believe it or not, I have bought this as a Christmas present so wont know how it works until then but, on first impressions, I love it. It is quite big and very pretty. Good value.

10pcs Embroidered Applique Flower Patches Sewing Craft Decoration (Yellow)
10pcs Embroidered Applique Flower Patches Sewing Craft Decoration (Yellow)
Offered by Fly Service

5.0 out of 5 stars I dotted them over a pink top and Ironed on and it looks good as new, 19 May 2016
I bought these to cover up a couple of stains on a top I dont want to chuck out! I dotted them over a pink top and Ironed on and it looks good as new.....and nice and colourful! Easy to use. just a hot iron and use a tea towel over the flowers and garment.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20