Profile for HadnallSuew > Reviews

HadnallSuew

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
A Prisoner of Birth
A Prisoner of Birth

5.0 out of 5 stars As always with Jeffrey Archer - a really good read, although it did take me a while ..., 3 Feb. 2015
As always with Jeffrey Archer - a really good read, although it did take me a while to get into this one. The court scenes at the start were rather painful but all became clear in the end.

CE MAINS HOME CHARGER FOR SAMSUNG I5500 GALAXY EUROPA I5510 GALAXY 551 I559 GALAXY POP I8000 OMNIA II I8510 INNOV8 I6500U GALAXY I500 MESMERIZE
Offered by Audiotrader

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful replacement., 3 Feb. 2015
Did the trick when the original broke. Useful replacement.

KnitPro Symfonie Wood Interchangeable Needle Deluxe Set
KnitPro Symfonie Wood Interchangeable Needle Deluxe Set

5.0 out of 5 stars I do a lot of knitting and they are so easy to use, 3 Feb. 2015
Why have I only just bought these?! I do a lot of knitting and they are so easy to use. I use them for circular knitting and for straight - they don't put so much pressure on your hands and they feel great!

The Man Who Understood Cats: A Caleb & Thinnes Mystery
The Man Who Understood Cats: A Caleb & Thinnes Mystery

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 28 Jan. 2015
Quite enjoyable but not the best read, from my opinion.

Cry From The Grave Mystery Crime & Psychological Suspense: Mystery Crime Drama (HARRY BRISCOMBE Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, 22 Nov. 2014
I enjoyed the story although it was sad and poignant in places. I would read more by Carolyn Mahoney.

Wake Me Up (Official BBC Children In Need Single 2014)
Wake Me Up (Official BBC Children In Need Single 2014)

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it! The song is lovely but it's even ..., 14 Nov. 2014
Buy it! The song is lovely but it's even more meaningful when you see the effort that went into making it and the way the celebs put themselves on the line.

Fire HD 6, 6" HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB (Citron) - Includes Special Offers
Fire HD 6, 6" HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB (Citron) - Includes Special Offers

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Nov. 2014
Early days but so far it seems to do everything I had hoped and expected.

Cwrs Sylfaen: Pecyn Ymarfer Practice Pack (North Wales version)
Cwrs Sylfaen: Pecyn Ymarfer Practice Pack (North Wales version)
by Emyr Davies Mark Stonelake

4.0 out of 5 stars Essential for the Welsh lessons I attend - personally I ..., 14 Sept. 2014
Essential for the Welsh lessons I attend - personally I would value a dictionary at the back of all the words introduced in the book.

Twelve Years A Slave
Twelve Years A Slave

4.0 out of 5 stars A good book but a hard read - difficult subject matter, 14 Sept. 2014
A good book but a hard read - difficult subject matter. I am not sure I could watch the film if it is true to the book.

11 x 4pcs 25cm Double-Pointed Bamboo Knitting Needles Size Range: 2.0-5.0mm
11 x 4pcs 25cm Double-Pointed Bamboo Knitting Needles Size Range: 2.0-5.0mm
Offered by Fasun

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value and also good to knit with, 14 Sept. 2014
Very good value and also good to knit with. I have only used certain sizes but it's good to have them all available.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6