Profile for SMT > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Beaphar XtraVital Chinchilla, 1 Kg, Pack of 5
Beaphar XtraVital Chinchilla, 1 Kg, Pack of 5

5.0 out of 5 stars A+, 5 Aug. 2013
My chinchilla would agree this item is great he eats every last morsel, well worth the money I would recommend to anyone.

Smoothie Makers-Smoothie Blenders
Smoothie Makers-Smoothie Blenders
Offered by Zoozio Tv

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Gem, 5 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Smoothie Makers-Smoothie Blenders
Love this, very easy to use, just buy it you won't regret it.
I'm rubbish at making smoothies but with this it was easy.

MediaDevil Magicwand Stylus (Professional Edition, Black) for Tablets & Smartphones (e.g. Apple iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Google Nexus)
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 15 Feb. 2013
Bought this item and I think it's excellent, I can't praise this company enough for the efficiency in dealing with customers, product was ordered and arrived promptly, I bought one for myself and one for a gift and was not disappointed, if your looking for a nice elagent gift stop here and don't look any further.
Mediadevil products are amazing item described is exactly what was delivered, would recommend every time without hesitation.

Irish Wonders The Ghosts, Giants, Pooka, Demons, Leprechawns, Banshees, Fairies, Witches, Widows, Old Maids, and other Marvels of the Emerald Isle

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 Jan. 2013
I got this for my ipad for when I go on journeys saves lugging books around, have to say its real good I was happy with it.

Cause of Death: Memoirs of a Home Office Pathologist
Cause of Death: Memoirs of a Home Office Pathologist
by Andrew Nott

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 22 Jan. 2013
I bought a copy of this ages ago and when I came to take a look I couldn't find it anywhere, so I bought another. Excellent simply excellen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Zzzzz, 22 Jan. 2013
Helped me when I was having trouble sleeping, one a night is enough, I took about an hour before I was ready to go to bed and next thing I knew the alarm was going off.

Cause of Death: The Final Diagnosis
Cause of Death: The Final Diagnosis
by Cyril H. Wecht

5.0 out of 5 stars Cyril H Wecht, 22 Jan. 2013
I love this kind of thing it's a whole world of the untouchable made possible for our eyes thanks to Cyril H Wecht, if you love true crime, CSI, anything like that then stop right here this is what you've been looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 22 Jan. 2013
These boots are Awsome, very snug and above all great in the snow and ice an absolute god send for the grim weather were having.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 30 April 2012
Love it love it love it.
Excellent quality excellent product received promptly, I'm just very happy with this item. Please do not hesitate to purchase this case for the cost its better then a bargain.

Asphalt Injection (PS Vita)
Asphalt Injection (PS Vita)

5.0 out of 5 stars Racing Game, 30 Mar. 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Love it not a big game player but this is a lot of fun, i enjoy GT this is almost as good graphics are fab but so is the Vita looking for fun get this game.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3