Profile for Mr. B. Park > Reviews

Content by Mr. B. Park
Top Reviewer Ranking: 855

Mr. B. Park "bp83" (London)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
31PCS Colorful Props On A Stick Mustache Photo Booth Party Fun Wedding Christmas Birthday Favor
Offered by Bingo-UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible quality, 11 Mar. 2015
Rubbish. They were provided with a candle (!?!?) designed to use as the glue that attaches the stick to the card. A rip off.

Beard Oil - Beard Conditioning Oil by Percy Nobleman - A Beard Softener and Deep Conditioner For Men (100ml)
Offered by F&MCosmetics

2.0 out of 5 stars I persisted like a lot of others, 6 Feb. 2015
Struggled. I persisted like a lot of others, but nothing came of it. I just ended up with a dry beard that was a bit greasy in the mornings. I didn't email them for advice.. I kinda think that a £20 toiletry product should be able to do what is described without me having to ask for help. Yes, I followed the instructions carefully. Really wanted it to be great, but it just wasn't.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 8, 2015 10:21 AM GMT

Bose ® SoundLink ® Mini Bluetooth Speaker - Silver
Bose ® SoundLink ® Mini Bluetooth Speaker - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Bloody brilliant, 22 Dec. 2014
I'm writing this review listening to my new SoundLink - with a big grin on my face.

I've hesitated when looking at Bluetooth speakers for ages and had seen this device in stores several times. I'm really glad I went for it as the speaker performance is bloody brilliant and makes me smile every time I hit play. Despite being pretty technically minded, the volume, depth and range of sound that come out of this thing almost seem like magic. It really is that good.

Get it!

Kent Hand Made Beard and Moustache Comb (81T)
Kent Hand Made Beard and Moustache Comb (81T)
Offered by 101Trading

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 26 Nov. 2014
If you have a full beard, this is far too small to be of any use. The handle element is tiny, so your fingers end up covering part of the comb and also rubbing against your beard, completely defeating the object. I've gone back to using a normal 99p comb which is lots better! This is about half the size of a 'normal' plastic comb and the teeth are just the same as anything full sized.

Mens Coolers Quality Houndstooth Mule Slipper Textile Lined A04 7-8 Black
Mens Coolers Quality Houndstooth Mule Slipper Textile Lined A04 7-8 Black
Offered by Socks Uwear®

1.0 out of 5 stars Fell apart after a month, 22 Nov. 2014
Comfortable slippers, terrible quality. Seams came apart on both the inside and outside after just a couple of weeks wear. Returned!

Forefront Cases® New Leather Shell Case Cover for Amazon Kindle Voyage (November 2014) - Full device protection and Smart Auto Sleep Wake function with 3 YEAR Forefront CASES WARRANTY + STYLUS
Offered by Forefront Cases

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice, performs badly, 22 Nov. 2014
I was pretty pleased with the look and feel of this cover, but really disappointed by the performance. The magnet that holds the cover shut isn't very strong. That means that in my bag, the cover (and magnet) move around slightly and turn the kindle on and off so that when I come to get the kindle out of my bag, pages have been turned, the place in my book lost and other random settings changed.

I really like the weight, style and look of the cover and the material seems good too -but the random page turning almost defeats the object of this so I just cannot recommend it. I'm going to return it for something else.

VEO - Charging and Sync Cradle for iPhone 5, 5s, 5C / iPod Touch 5 - White
VEO - Charging and Sync Cradle for iPhone 5, 5s, 5C / iPod Touch 5 - White
Offered by icestation

3.0 out of 5 stars Failed after 3 months, 30 Sept. 2014
Great little dock for the price that I really loved for the price. Sadly, failed after three months. When connecting my phone, got the message 'this accessory is not supported' and no charging. Phone fine with just the cable, so definitely the dock. For £2.99, three months use probably not unreasonable!

August EP605 - Bluetooth Wireless Earphones - Stereo Headset with Microphone - In-Ear Headphones for Mobile Phones, iPhone, iPad, Laptops, Tablets, Smartphones etc. (Black)
Offered by Daffodil UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Returned, 9 Sept. 2014
I really wanted to like these as I love the size and weight, plus I have another pair of August headphones that are brilliant. Sadly, the pair I received didn't work properly and often cut out during playback. Pairing was tricky and the behaviour of the buttons seemed erratic (E.G the increase volume button sometimes skipped a track).

Scourge - A Medical Thriller (The Plague Trilogy Book 3)
Scourge - A Medical Thriller (The Plague Trilogy Book 3)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not nearly as good as the first two., 8 Sept. 2014
I was so disappointed with this. Having read the 2 previous books in the series I was looking forward to an easy, fast-paced read. The story continues in the same vein as before but takes a turn that's so far fetched it is laughable. Unbelievable and bizaare in the end, I was reading with my eyebrows raised the entire way through.

Shocksock - Apple iPad Air Neoprene Pouch / Case / Cover / Skin - Yellow
Shocksock - Apple iPad Air Neoprene Pouch / Case / Cover / Skin - Yellow
Offered by Terrapin Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Sept. 2014
Super cheap, does the job and looks great.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3