Profile for Mr. B. Park > Reviews

Content by Mr. B. Park
Top Reviewer Ranking: 781

Mr. B. Park "bp83" (London)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2
Mens Coolers Quality Houndstooth Mule Slipper Textile Lined A04 7-8 Black
Mens Coolers Quality Houndstooth Mule Slipper Textile Lined A04 7-8 Black
Offered by Socks Uwear®

1.0 out of 5 stars Fell apart after a month, 22 Nov 2014
Comfortable slippers, terrible quality. Seams came apart on both the inside and outside after just a couple of weeks wear. Returned!

Forefront Cases® New Leather Shell Case Cover for Amazon Kindle Voyage (November 2014) - Full device protection and Smart Auto Sleep Wake function with 3 YEAR Forefront CASES WARRANTY + STYLUS
Offered by Forefront Cases

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice, performs badly, 22 Nov 2014
I was pretty pleased with the look and feel of this cover, but really disappointed by the performance. The magnet that holds the cover shut isn't very strong. That means that in my bag, the cover (and magnet) move around slightly and turn the kindle on and off so that when I come to get the kindle out of my bag, pages have been turned, the place in my book lost and other random settings changed.

I really like the weight, style and look of the cover and the material seems good too -but the random page turning almost defeats the object of this so I just cannot recommend it. I'm going to return it for something else.

VEO - Charging and Sync Cradle for iPhone 5, 5s, 5C / iPod Touch 5 - White
VEO - Charging and Sync Cradle for iPhone 5, 5s, 5C / iPod Touch 5 - White
Offered by icestation

3.0 out of 5 stars Failed after 3 months, 30 Sep 2014
Great little dock for the price that I really loved for the price. Sadly, failed after three months. When connecting my phone, got the message 'this accessory is not supported' and no charging. Phone fine with just the cable, so definitely the dock. For £2.99, three months use probably not unreasonable!

August EP605 - Bluetooth Wireless Earphones - Stereo Headset with Microphone - In-Ear Headphones for Mobile Phones, iPhone, iPad, Laptops, Tablets, Smartphones etc. (Black)
Offered by Daffodil UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Returned, 9 Sep 2014
I really wanted to like these as I love the size and weight, plus I have another pair of August headphones that are brilliant. Sadly, the pair I received didn't work properly and often cut out during playback. Pairing was tricky and the behaviour of the buttons seemed erratic (E.G the increase volume button sometimes skipped a track).

Scourge - A Medical Thriller (The Plague Trilogy Book 3)
Scourge - A Medical Thriller (The Plague Trilogy Book 3)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not nearly as good as the first two., 8 Sep 2014
I was so disappointed with this. Having read the 2 previous books in the series I was looking forward to an easy, fast-paced read. The story continues in the same vein as before but takes a turn that's so far fetched it is laughable. Unbelievable and bizaare in the end, I was reading with my eyebrows raised the entire way through.

Shocksock - Apple iPad Air Neoprene Pouch / Case / Cover / Skin - Yellow
Shocksock - Apple iPad Air Neoprene Pouch / Case / Cover / Skin - Yellow
Offered by ClickJunkie

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Sep 2014
Super cheap, does the job and looks great.

EcoCharlie Aquadrip Watering Spike (Set of 6)
EcoCharlie Aquadrip Watering Spike (Set of 6)

3.0 out of 5 stars So so., 8 Sep 2014
These are OK, but actually really tricky to get working properly. Before going on holiday I spent an hour adjusting these, fiddling around with plant pots.. making sure the water didn't all run out. When I returned, 3/4 had worked really well but one had obviously let out all the water in one go and the roots of the plant had rotted.

3x HQ UK to European Plug Travel Adaptors EU TRAVEL PLUG EUROPE with ZIP seal carry bag DJ2GO Travel
Offered by DJ2GO LIMITED

4.0 out of 5 stars Good., 8 Sep 2014
Good value. Took a chance on these at the last minute and they all worked fine and were massively cheaper when compared to the rip-offs available at airports. The 'travel bag' is a thin plastic bag that lasted about 2 seconds, so don't get too excited.

August EP650 - Bluetooth Wireless Stereo NFC Headphones - Over Ear Cordless Headphones with 3.5mm Wired Audio In, Rechargeable Battery, NFC Tap To Connect and built-in Microphone - Compatible with Mobile Phones, iPhone, iPad, Laptops, Tablets, Smartphones etc. - Blue
Offered by Daffodil UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value, 8 Sep 2014
Before buying these I'd bought a much more expensive pair of Sony Bluetooth headphones that were uncomfortable and had poor sound quality. I've been shopping around for a replacement for a while and held off as they cost of wireless headphones often starts at £60 and goes all the way up to the £300 mark - a lot of money for something that's potentially going to let lost, stolen, knocked about.

These arrived after a bit of an impulse buy and I am amazed and delighted with them. The audio quality is great - especially for the price point. The treble end of the spectrum is a little lacking, but I'm more than happy to accept the compromise.

Finish and materials are good and the whole thing is super comfortable to wear.

Very pleasantly surprised and despite not coming from a brand I'd previously known, I'm really glad I took a punt. Well worth it.

[Scratch Terminator] Anker® Tempered-Glass Screen Protector for iPhone 5S / iPhone 5C / iPhone 5 Premium Crystal Clear - Industry-High 9H Hardness
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant quality., 1 Sep 2014
Excellent quality and surprisingly easy to apply. I did unfortunately get a speck of dust under the glass first time, but was able to remove the protector and then the dust (using the sticker supplied). The protector stuck just as firmly second time without any trouble and has stayed firmly attached ever since.

I've been using it for about 6 weeks and when I've pointed it out to people they've not believed me that I was using a protector!

Page: 1 | 2