Profile for Mr. B. Park > Reviews

Content by Mr. B. Park
Top Reviewer Ranking: 806

Mr. B. Park "bp83" (London)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2
VEO - Charging and Sync Cradle for iPhone 5, 5s, 5C / iPod Touch 5 - White
VEO - Charging and Sync Cradle for iPhone 5, 5s, 5C / iPod Touch 5 - White
Offered by icestation

3.0 out of 5 stars Failed after 3 months, 30 Sep 2014
Great little dock for the price that I really loved for the price. Sadly, failed after three months. When connecting my phone, got the message 'this accessory is not supported' and no charging. Phone fine with just the cable, so definitely the dock. For £2.99, three months use probably not unreasonable!

August EP605 - Bluetooth Wireless Earphones - Stereo Headset with Microphone - In-Ear Headphones for Mobile Phones, iPhone, iPad, Laptops, Tablets, Smartphones etc. (Black)
Offered by Daffodil UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Returned, 9 Sep 2014
I really wanted to like these as I love the size and weight, plus I have another pair of August headphones that are brilliant. Sadly, the pair I received didn't work properly and often cut out during playback. Pairing was tricky and the behaviour of the buttons seemed erratic (E.G the increase volume button sometimes skipped a track).

Scourge - A Medical Thriller (The Plague Trilogy Book 3)
Scourge - A Medical Thriller (The Plague Trilogy Book 3)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not nearly as good as the first two., 8 Sep 2014
I was so disappointed with this. Having read the 2 previous books in the series I was looking forward to an easy, fast-paced read. The story continues in the same vein as before but takes a turn that's so far fetched it is laughable. Unbelievable and bizaare in the end, I was reading with my eyebrows raised the entire way through.

Shocksock - Apple iPad Air Neoprene Pouch / Case / Cover / Skin - Yellow
Shocksock - Apple iPad Air Neoprene Pouch / Case / Cover / Skin - Yellow
Offered by ClickJunkie

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Sep 2014
Super cheap, does the job and looks great.

EcoCharlie Aquadrip Watering Spike (Set of 6)
EcoCharlie Aquadrip Watering Spike (Set of 6)

3.0 out of 5 stars So so., 8 Sep 2014
These are OK, but actually really tricky to get working properly. Before going on holiday I spent an hour adjusting these, fiddling around with plant pots.. making sure the water didn't all run out. When I returned, 3/4 had worked really well but one had obviously let out all the water in one go and the roots of the plant had rotted.

3x HQ UK to European Plug Travel Adaptors EU TRAVEL PLUG EUROPE with ZIP seal carry bag DJ2GO Travel
Offered by DJ2GO LIMITED

4.0 out of 5 stars Good., 8 Sep 2014
Good value. Took a chance on these at the last minute and they all worked fine and were massively cheaper when compared to the rip-offs available at airports. The 'travel bag' is a thin plastic bag that lasted about 2 seconds, so don't get too excited.

August EP650 - Bluetooth Wireless Stereo NFC Headphones - Over Ear Cordless Headphones with 3.5mm Wired Audio In, Rechargeable Battery, NFC Tap To Connect and built-in Microphone - Compatible with Mobile Phones, iPhone, iPad, Laptops, Tablets, Smartphones etc. - Blue
Offered by Daffodil UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value, 8 Sep 2014
Before buying these I'd bought a much more expensive pair of Sony Bluetooth headphones that were uncomfortable and had poor sound quality. I've been shopping around for a replacement for a while and held off as they cost of wireless headphones often starts at £60 and goes all the way up to the £300 mark - a lot of money for something that's potentially going to let lost, stolen, knocked about.

These arrived after a bit of an impulse buy and I am amazed and delighted with them. The audio quality is great - especially for the price point. The treble end of the spectrum is a little lacking, but I'm more than happy to accept the compromise.

Finish and materials are good and the whole thing is super comfortable to wear.

Very pleasantly surprised and despite not coming from a brand I'd previously known, I'm really glad I took a punt. Well worth it.

[Scratch Terminator] Anker® Tempered-Glass Screen Protector for iPhone 5S / iPhone 5C / iPhone 5 Premium Crystal Clear - Industry-High 9H Hardness

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant quality., 1 Sep 2014
Excellent quality and surprisingly easy to apply. I did unfortunately get a speck of dust under the glass first time, but was able to remove the protector and then the dust (using the sticker supplied). The protector stuck just as firmly second time without any trouble and has stayed firmly attached ever since.

I've been using it for about 6 weeks and when I've pointed it out to people they've not believed me that I was using a protector!

Anker® 40W 5-Port Family-Sized Desktop USB Wall Charger with PowerIQ™ Technology for iPhone 6 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air, Mini, Galaxy S5 S4 S3, Note 4 3, Tab 4 3 2 Pro, HTC One (M8), Google Nexus 4 5 7 10, External Battery, PS Vita, Gopro and more (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 1 Sep 2014
I bought this device prior to a holiday to save space and weight in luggage. Just as described, I was able to replace 4 different USB charges with this one device. It works really well, doesn't seem to get hot and I've not had any problems with the 'whine' that some customers have described.

When all the ports are in use, charging does take longer. Whilst travelling over the summer I stayed in a hotel with a single plug socket and was delighted to have this with me as it meant I could charge everything in one go overnight with plenty of time. At home it sits in the place previously taken by multiple plug sockets freeing up space for other appliances.

Definitely worth the money for the simple reason of reducing hassle and a messy tangle of wires.

Anker® New Leather Case Cover for Kindle Paperwhite with Magnetic Auto Sleep Wake Function for New 2014 2013 2012 Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 6" 3G / Wi-Fi + 3G - Synthetic Leather - Simple & Lightweight - Brown [Lifetime Warranty]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, excellent choice., 1 Sep 2014
Over the years I've owned most of the different Kindle models and have had a variety of different cases to go with them. In that time I've purchased several of the 'official' Kindle leather covers and always been a bit disappointed with the quality of the product versus the price paid.

With that in mind I decided to take a punt on one of these after purchasing several other really good quality accessories from Anker for my phone. As with all of their other products I've bought the case was supplied in surprisingly good packaging with clear instructions.

The cover is pretty simple- it snaps onto the Kindle and holds it firmly. The magnetic clasp is strong and stays shut in my bag. The magnetic clasp is such a simple feature but amazingly it is missing on the official version which often used to flap open in my bag offering no screen protection at all.

The case isn't leather, but a pretty reasonable looking imitation. The colours in the pictures were the same as what I actually received and the overall finish is good.

Given that this does the same job as the 'real' Kindle cover and costs almost 2/3 less whilst also having a magnetic clasp I'm extremely pleased with the value for money and quality of the product. I'd definitely recommend to anyone who's considering a cover for their device.

Page: 1 | 2