Profile for Cloud > Reviews

Content by Cloud

Cloud (uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Big Teddy Bear, Finer Shop 1.2M Giant Huge Cuddly Stuffed Animals Plush Teddy Bear Toy Doll FOR Kids Child Girlfriend (47inch) - Beige
Offered by Finer Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Teddy Bear, 20 Mar. 2016
1st Delivery got lost and another was immediately sent out.
The Teddy is great, same as the one pictured, it comes packaged so tightly in the shape of a rugby ball which was quite worrying. It could of done with more stuffing, its head and chest is a little light, there's a zip if we wish to stuff it more ourselves.
I really like it!

JINYJIA E-SHOP 7 Inch Android 4.4 KitKat Google Tablet PC Quad Core 16GB Allwinner A33 Cortex A7 Dual Camera 10 Point Capacitive 1.6GHz DDR3 512M Mali400MP2 WiFi Azure
Offered by JINYJIA E-SHOP

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tablet, 4 Feb. 2016
Excellent Tablet for its price, its quad core will help play certain games more smoothly compared to duel core devices. I played it everyday and loved everything about it until I installed an app that I shouldn't of. When we install certain apps to test etc they say well we need this and that to work as well. I downloaded Busybox from Google Playstore, it said automatic install successful, but upon turning it on again I had a boot-loop. I tried a 100 times to get into recovery as you do, hold down power and a certain volume button but whatever combination I chose I couldn't get any to appear. Knowing how to reinstall Android OS's I asked Support here (the seller) for a internet link to the recovery.img they wasn't able to help me but offered a replacement instead if I sent it back. I posted it back but unfortunately it didn't arrive, they was still happy enough to refund me in full with my postage as well. Very nice of them to do that I very much appreciate it. I will re-purchase again shortly, or investigate if they do a 10.1 inch screen.

Amazon PowerFast USB Charger for Accelerated Charging, UK (compatible with all Fire tablets and Kindle e-readers)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, Fast but Expensive., 22 Nov. 2015
From charging tests it charged up my tablet twice as fast as it did using supplied plug, with the prices they charge for these tablets we should all get this plug with it.

Amazon PowerFast USB to Micro USB Cable for Accelerated Charging
Amazon PowerFast USB to Micro USB Cable for Accelerated Charging

4.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced but Ok, 22 Nov. 2015
Good quality cable, it should be for the price they charge. Bought it to go with the PowerFast Plug.

COOLEAD MX3 (MXIII S) - Android Smart TV Box Media Player - Ultra HD 4K - Superfast Amlogic S802 2.0Ghz Quad Core A9 CPU - Powerful ARM Mali-450 Octa-Core GPU - Internet 1080p HD WiFi Streaming Video Player - Running Android 4.4.2 - XBMC for FREE Live Football, Cricket, Sports, Movies, Kids Content similar to G-box Midnight, G-Box Midnight MX2, Jailbroken AppleTV, Minix, Tronsmart, Boxee Box, Google TV, Roku 2 XS, Chromecast, Miracast, Wifi Display, G18REF, MX2REF (MX3 1GB Ram)
Offered by COOLEAD

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Good, had to Custom it., 22 Nov. 2015
I have been waiting to buy one of these Media Players as I wanted the 4k and H265 compatibility, I didn't get my hopes up that it would play them and I was right not to.
I also wanted this mainly so I could connect it via Ethernet cable to my NAS, I had no interest in Netflix or any other streaming apps.
First the controller was slow, either a delay or it didn't work at all so it took forever to move around the settings.
Ethernet wasn't even being detected either, when I tried to edit the configuration and give it a static IP it refused to save the settings, said there was a symbols error "enter numbers 1 to 255"
I connected via Wi-Fi and attempted to update the firmware (to fix possible Ethernet bug) I got an error. There's an option to update it manually via SD Card, Usb device etc. but where are we even suppose to find one? Googling Coolead didn't help.
Hooked up a Usb Hardrive and added some movies, TV Shows. Tested all installed Media Players Kodi, MX Player, 4K Player, I added VLC myself.
Kodi - Slow playing anything even as basic as a 350meg xvid tv episode
MX Player - Slow
4K Player - Great, played anything except H265
VLC - Crashed
I decided to look around for other firmware's, I found a lollipop version for the MXIII.
Hooked up the device to PC, ran up the software "USB_Burning_Tool" Changed language to English, shoved a small screwdriver (can use toothpick or anything else small enough) in the AV Port, clicked down the tiny button, held down the power button, TV will freeze on Google Logo and Software will pick up the device. Added Image, clicked Start, wait around 4 minutes, pull out power cable, click Stop, Power on Device.
Its froze, wouldn't load, easily fixable, just find another firmware.
Whenever I searched about the MXIII it mostly pointed to "Beelink" another market company like Coolead no doubt. Downloaded "MXIII_114k4.img"
Updated it and now all is acceptable, not 100% with smooth H265 playback but a lot better than it was nonetheless.
Controller - a lot smoother, more responsive.
Ethernet - Now works, got a Static IP Saved.
Kodi - Smooth Video Playback and connected to my NAS (after I enabled NFS on NAS)
VLC - Still crashes
Media Player by Armlogic - Also Smooth, played a 4K video that Kodi couldn't.
If you wish to update Kodi it will give error of "Conflict signature" Back it up with your favourite backup app (I used lucky patcher) uninstall it and install the new 15.2 version. Doing this for me on stock firmware made new version crash and I didn't have backup of the old slow version.
With this different firmware im very happy it works better than it did, with the crap they shove onto this one its obvious its a buggy custom rom.
I'm not all surprised these companies have overstated what's possible with the devices they usually do, but it will do for now.

Action Replay 2 (Version 2 for PS2)
Action Replay 2 (Version 2 for PS2)

2.0 out of 5 stars As stated your better off getting their latest product (from Datel) for features ..., 29 Jun. 2015
Since were buying an older version of Action Replay we have to be careful and first see if its compatible with our PlayStation 2 model. I already own the Action Replay Max but I was after the Bonus PSX Code Disc that came with it.
Be sure to email the seller first to ask them what exactly the product comes with since most likely its pre-owned. I got sent just the PS2 Cheat Disc, just that on its own without the memory card. It wouldn't load at all so I notified the seller and was issued a full refund.
Thank you.

As stated your better off getting their latest product (from Datel) for features and compatibility, Sony did like to prevent us from using these products.

Nintendo Wii U 32GB Premium Pack - Black
Nintendo Wii U 32GB Premium Pack - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Wii in HD, 24 April 2014
I never knew what to expect with the WiiU i never researched it before i got it so it was a nice surprise if any about the new features. Straight away i liked the look of the console itself (about 10% bigger than the original wii width and height) also about twice as heavy.
The controller is fantastic, with a small screen, if that puts anyone off you can just use the television although it can get distracting with them appearing on both.
I waited till the price came down to about £200 cause i don't think its worth anymore than that. With the Premium Pack you get a free game "Nintendo Land" which can keep you slightly occupied till you get yourself another. There is many mini games and can pose quite challenging.
When the console arrives as it is on basic Operating System Firmware it is perfect but when you connect to the internet and press on anything like Play Game Disc, Wii Console Area (for playing original wii games) or WiiShop they say you have to update in order to continue which should be why i could remove a star but my rating is for the console as it arrived.
The Update took a long time to download, it was rumored to be a few gigabytes. I wish we could choose what we wanted to install and not have it all forced onto us.
For some reason the update changes something in the wii resolution, it was fine before cause the game stretched but now i have to have 4:3 resolution. This can be adjusted if you modify the wii area with a buffer overflow game save but apparently this will avoid warranty. Cant see why as its not effecting the WiiU area.
You dont have to plug everything in or even use the tv so thats great, just power on the console with the controller and your done.
I was so hoping for Wii Games and Wii Virtual Games would work on the screen, which is possible "if" you re-buy the game through the wiishop. Another trick by a typical company getting money out of us. You can get money off of your account already shows you downloaded the exact same game for the Wii which is something but still wrong.
I bought Super Mario Kart (Super Nintendo) for £5.50 from the shop, only to enjoy playing it on the controller, but it isn't widescreen. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the future there's a fix for that and also maybe a bloatware remover.
Excellent Console, i have played it more than my PS4. Super Mario Wii U was a lot of fun.

Jet Li - Once upon a time in China & America (Blu ray)
Jet Li - Once upon a time in China & America (Blu ray)
Offered by Fulton DS Europe

4.0 out of 5 stars Bluray Version, 21 May 2013
Once Upon a time in China & America Bluray release, I was abit concerned in buying this as I didn't see any other reviews about it, just the dvd version. I was very disappointed with the dvd so I kept my fingers crossed that this was going to be a good improvement, and it was. The video and audio is nicely re-mastered, a huge improvement over how it used to be, just little noticeable grain.
To my knowledge Germany is the only country (between uk and usa) to release this on bluray with English audio as amazon wasn't showing up any others.
The movie starts as soon as you put the disc in, no menu's, no copyright warnings, I actually love this, no waiting around or pressing buttons. You may have to switch to English audio past the Mandarin, Chinese and German, or choose which you'd like.
Theres only German subs, which is quite a problem as when using the English audio only half the movie is in English and the other half is in Cantonese.
Special Features will play straight after the movie, "The Making of" with forced English subs for 25 minutes, photo stills, trailers etc.
Good Release for my collection, 5 stars would of been English subs :)

Friday The 13th - The Original [Blu-ray] [1980] [Region Free]
Friday The 13th - The Original [Blu-ray] [1980] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Betsy Palmer

5.0 out of 5 stars Friday the 13th Bluray Uncut, 3 Oct. 2012
One of the other reviewers stated that its cut, the arrow in the neck scene so I wasn't to fond of getting this at that time but once I could buy it for £6 I took the chance and viewed it myself. From what I can see the scene isn't cut, looks completely the same as ive seen it previous times but I have to admit I didn't do I side by side comparison just incase I am wrong.
The video quality I have to rate 8 out of 10 which is good but could of been slightly better. Audio was good same chilling effect. Next tonnes of special features, id seen these on YouTube previously unfortunately but even though they have provided quite abit I believe it should of been trimmed down in certain ones cause each time the same people mentioned the same things, id rather of heard it just the once cause its kind of spoiled that for me.
Ive read that we may not expect anymore Blu-ray releases until the next possible movie release which isn't fair, it be nice to have a boxset now and for them to stop raking in the money on previous dvd releases.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 25, 2012 7:11 PM GMT

James Bond - 22 Film Collection [Blu-ray] [1962]
James Bond - 22 Film Collection [Blu-ray] [1962]
Dvd ~ Sean Connery
Offered by Prime Steelbooks

5.0 out of 5 stars Bond 50 Bluray, 24 Sept. 2012
Boxset arrived this morning day of release which im very pleased about, thank you amazon. We finally get all 22 movies on Bluray, having only around 11 previously. Which is the only bad thing I can say about it as I have all of those and wondering what to do with them.
The New boxset is superb, it has 2 very nice and well made Disc booklets which allows the discs to slide in and out with ease without the fear of scratching the discs (they may be slightly stuck first use though)
Speaking from previous experience with quality im sure I know what to expect, crystal clear picture and sound which will surprise you with the age of the movies. I just wish that every movie out there got this kind of special attention. For the price of £90 hope it stays that way or lowers in the future for other bond fans, its certainly worth every penny. I am glad to be such a big fan and have this gem on my movie shelf.
Thanks for finally releasing them all in HD for us.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3