Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "Laura.D" (UK)

Universal Stylus Pen Bundle including 4 Long Stylus Pens and 4 Short Stylus Pens also Compatible with All Capacitive Touchscreen Devices inlcuding Android Tablets, iPod Touch, iPhone, Samsung Galaxy Tablet and more / plus 1 ECO-FUSED® Microfiber Cleaning Cloth (Black/Blue/Light Blue/Green)
Offered by ECO-FUSED UK

SEBSON® GU5.3 MR16 LED 3.5W, warm white (2900K), 35W Halogen Bulbs Equivalent, 280lm, 10 Pack, MR16 LED 12V DC
Offered by SEBSON

4.0 out of 5 stars led bulbs, 30 Dec. 2013
I ordered a pack of these lights with an estimated delivery within 4 days. Delivery was made within 2 days - amazing service. All the bulbs were put into place immediately and so have been used for a month. I am extremely pleased with the quality of light the bulbs offer. I have noticed they flicker when first switched on, but this seems to disappear once the bulbs have been on for a few minutes. Cant comment on the energy saving, but friends with the same product have noticed a significant decrease in the electricity consumed when using led bulbs.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Andrew James Stand Mixer, 10 Nov. 2012
I received my mixer less than 48 hrs after ordering - fantastic! Sadly there was no spatula included, but that's not the end of the world. I got down to using the mixer very shortly after unpacking and am delighted with the results.
I especially like the splash guard and sucker feet that hold the mixer firmly on the work surface and the plastic beater brilliantly combines ingredients from the sides of the bowl. The motor is a little noisy but no more than the Kenwood Chef mixer that served me well for 30th years. This machine is a little smaller overall than my old machine but that suits me fine now. As with a previous review I have also caught my finger a couple of times between the knob and the lever, but am swiftly learning where not to push on the lever! My particular concern is that the base of the bowl has a series of drilled holes in it. I am not sure of the purpose of these and am concerned that over time washing up water may not have drained completely and may cause rusting - only time will tell. overall I am very, very happy with this purchase.

Cut Your Cholesterol: A Three-month Programme to Reducing Cholesterol
Cut Your Cholesterol: A Three-month Programme to Reducing Cholesterol
by Dr Sarah Brewer

4.0 out of 5 stars worth a look, 19 Mar. 2009
easy to read book with lots of interesting facts about cholesterol. have made small changes and feel i am benefitting - so all good!