Profile for Georgina Cole > Reviews

Georgina Cole

Wow Police Chase Charlie
Wow Police Chase Charlie

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely toy, 28 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Wow Police Chase Charlie (Toy)
Bought for my son for Christmas and he loves it! Very durable, obviously good quality. A great toy for a young boy or girl.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 28 Feb. 2013
Bought this teething necklace for our 18month old son who was suffering sleepless nights due to teething.
Over a period of about 4 months he'd only slept through the night about 3 or 4 times. We decided anything was worth a try as we were all so tired! He has now had this necklace on for a month and it has literally changed our lives!! Our son has had about 3 disturbed nights in the last month (a massive improvement). At first I thought maybe it was a coincidence and that his teeth just weren't coming through at the moment: but then I noticed that he'd got another tooth through and I hadn't even noticed because it hadn't disturbed his sleep at all!
If you're undecided I would highly recommend this product, I just wish I bought one sooner.

The only downside is that our nursery won't allow him to wear it there due to health and safety, but thats not so much of an issue for us as his teeth don't seem to bother him too much during the daytime when he's easily distracted by everything else going on. But its something to be aware of if your little one goes to daycare of any type.

Our son loves having his necklace on and he looks really cool in it: a real surfer dude!