Profile for L. M. Sweeney > Reviews

Content by L. M. Sweeney

L. M. Sweeney "loopyangel" (Bilston)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Accidental Demon Slayer (Biker Witches Mystery Book 1)
The Accidental Demon Slayer (Biker Witches Mystery Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 22 April 2015
I really loved this book, especially Pirate the talking dog - I want one! The story was different and so far I have only read this one in the series. I had it as a free download but would have paid for it quite happily. Free Kindle books has allowed me to read all sorts of books and meet new authors, some of whom I have become a fan of.

WOMENS LADIES DIAMANTE JELLY SANDALS SUMMER BEACH FLIP FLOPS TOE POST SHOES SIZE
Offered by Fashion Thirsty

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 22 April 2015
I thought these were a little on the expensive size with the postage but when they arrived I saw they were actually good quality. They are very comfortable to wear, I may not take them off when I go to Italy in May!!!

Lily Lulu Long Maxi Boho Hippie Dress 6 10 12 14 16 18 20 22 24 - Black - M/L 12-14 - Regular: 48 Inch
Offered by LILY'S BOUTIQUE

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely dress, 22 April 2015
I was not sure about this dress but I have to say it is really nice, much better than I thought. The dress has thin adjustable spaghetti straps and a lining that is roughly knee length, the dress itself is ankle length on me and I am 5ft 7in.

Pistachio, Ladies Floral 3 in 1 Cotton Summer Dress, UK Sizes 8-22, Multiple Colours
Offered by Martildo

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice dress/skirt, 22 April 2015
I bought this dress for my Mum who is a size 12/14, I am a 14/16, I found it fitted me better as a skirt but my Mum loved it. The colour is more of a pinky white than a bright white but the rest of the material pattern is really nice and good quality. I would definitely order another to wear as a skirt with a longish vest top.

Women's Cotton Skirt White and Black - Beautiful Ladies Long Cotton Floral Print Skirts for Summer
Offered by LOVARZI

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 22 April 2015
I love the pattern and there is a lot of skirt for your money. I would say that if you are more than a 34 waist you might find it tight as the waist is elasticated and has a tie but note it is a free size.

Womens/Ladies Butterfly Print Cross Over Cotton Maxi Dress (Medium - UK 12-14) (Purple)
Offered by Universal Textiles & Footwear

4.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, 22 April 2015
It is hard to get the right size but I have to say this fitted me well, the material and pattern is lovely and I was really impressed with it. I am going to wear it to my friends wedding in Sorrento, Italy, it will look fab with a pair of heels. I didn't want the black one and the purple is a great shade.

Signare Tapestry Fashion Aross Body Bag with Strawberry Thief by William Morris (Red)
Offered by Signare

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 22 April 2015
The bag is really nice, ideal for my trip to Italy. Not too big and not too small, the quality is very good too. Would buy another one in a heartbeat.

Survivors: The Quest
Survivors: The Quest

3.0 out of 5 stars Oh!, 26 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Survivors: The Quest (App)
I thought the game was ok until it crashed and lost a chunk of the tasks I had already completed or was halfway through. Will see how I go in the next few days.

Pengiun Talking Clock
Pengiun Talking Clock
Offered by QBD Watches

5.0 out of 5 stars Who says you have to grow up?, 12 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Pengiun Talking Clock (Watch)
I needed a new alarm clock as the one I have have had for about 24 years is in his last legs, my original alarm clock is called "Wake Me Up Willy", not the best name for a furry alarm clock shaped alarm clock!!! I did think this little fella would be a bigger but he does the job and has various ring tones ranging from bleeping, a cockerel crowing and tunes. I asked my other half to set him for me, he looked at the penguin and then at me as if I was mad (at 43 this is not the usual kind of alarm clock that most people would own) but if he can own all sorts of Halo/Masterchief memorabilia then I can have my penguin). The only thing I didn't like was the female american voice, he is a BOY penguin!!! I love him.

Poetic Licence Womens Betty Jane Black Court Shoes 6 UK, 39 EU
Poetic Licence Womens Betty Jane Black Court Shoes 6 UK, 39 EU

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 12 Feb. 2014
I bought these as I loved them as soon as I saw them, but I was really disappointed when they arrived. I am normally a size 6 and these were more like a size 5, so I have sent them back for a refund. The box they come in is fabulous though, really different.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3