Profile for L. M. Sweeney > Reviews

Content by L. M. Sweeney

L. M. Sweeney "loopyangel" (Bilston)

Page: 1 | 2
Pengiun Talking Clock
Pengiun Talking Clock
Offered by BM ENTERPRISE (UK) LTD
Price: 9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Who says you have to grow up?, 12 Feb 2014
This review is from: Pengiun Talking Clock (Watch)
I needed a new alarm clock as the one I have have had for about 24 years is in his last legs, my original alarm clock is called "Wake Me Up Willy", not the best name for a furry alarm clock shaped alarm clock!!! I did think this little fella would be a bigger but he does the job and has various ring tones ranging from bleeping, a cockerel crowing and tunes. I asked my other half to set him for me, he looked at the penguin and then at me as if I was mad (at 43 this is not the usual kind of alarm clock that most people would own) but if he can own all sorts of Halo/Masterchief memorabilia then I can have my penguin). The only thing I didn't like was the female american voice, he is a BOY penguin!!! I love him.

Poetic Licence Womens Betty Jane Black Court Shoes 6 UK, 39 EU
Poetic Licence Womens Betty Jane Black Court Shoes 6 UK, 39 EU
Price: 56.24

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 12 Feb 2014
I bought these as I loved them as soon as I saw them, but I was really disappointed when they arrived. I am normally a size 6 and these were more like a size 5, so I have sent them back for a refund. The box they come in is fabulous though, really different.

Home Budget Manager Lite
Home Budget Manager Lite
Price: 0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars New to all this!!!, 27 Dec 2013
This review is from: Home Budget Manager Lite (App)
I thought I would try this app as it was free. It seems ok but I have only set a few things up, time will tell...

Natures Aid Triple Strength Rose Water 150ml
Natures Aid Triple Strength Rose Water 150ml
Price: 3.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Mmmm not sure ...., 5 Dec 2013
I thought it would be better than it was as my skin can be really sensitive and rose water is meant to sooth it, I have not noticed any difference to any other toner.

Belvita Breakfast Biscuit Crunchy Oats 300 g (Pack of 10)
Belvita Breakfast Biscuit Crunchy Oats 300 g (Pack of 10)

4.0 out of 5 stars Yummy yum yum, 5 Dec 2013
These are not my favourite Belvita but as they were a good price through their Subscribe and Save option. I like the fact you can decide how often you want them delivered.

Billingtons Fairtrade Light Soft Brown Sugar 500 g (Pack of 10)
Billingtons Fairtrade Light Soft Brown Sugar 500 g (Pack of 10)
Price: 13.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 5 Dec 2013
I decided to buy these in bulk off Amazon as it was cheaoer and a lot easier, also if you have 5 items through the Subscribe and Save option you save 15%. The sugar was well packed and arrived in one piece.

Go-Cat Complete Duck Rabbit and Chicken 10 kg
Go-Cat Complete Duck Rabbit and Chicken 10 kg
Price: 19.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Cats love it!, 5 Dec 2013
I bought this from Amazon as it was hard to find the big bags in the shops and it was a good price with free delivery - ideal. Overall very happy with the product and delivery. My cats really like these biscuits, they were not too keen on the other flavours funnily enough.

Whiskas Dry Chicken 10 kg
Whiskas Dry Chicken 10 kg
Offered by Pet Connection
Price: 28.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy cats, 10 Jun 2012
This review is from: Whiskas Dry Chicken 10 kg (Misc.)
I thought I would try my 6 with these biscuits, they really enjoy them especially the yellow pillow, I am sure some of them pick them out and leave the other biscuits! I do like the fact that delivery is free of charge and that I can use the subscription option to have the biscuits delivered regularly.

Halo: Combat Evolved - Anniversary (Xbox 360)
Halo: Combat Evolved - Anniversary (Xbox 360)
Offered by Digitalville UK
Price: 15.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Halo game!?!?, 30 Dec 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this for my other half who is a HUGE Halo fan, so there went my pre-Christmas and Christmas viewing on the TV! At least he has stopped swearing everytime he sees the flood, the cats used to pretend to be asleep when he used to start. The new updated graphics are quite impressive, it is also very funny listening to what the grunts say to each other when all hell lets loose. It apparently is a bit glitchy! I do have one problem with it though - why make it 3D as now he wants a 3D TV?????? Unfortunately for me Halo 4 is out next year and he informed me that this is the first of a trilogy, might as well pack my bags now........
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 11, 2012 10:37 PM GMT

True Blood Sookie Stackhouse Collection 9 Books RRP 67.92: Dead and Gone (Hardback) other Paperback - Dead to the World, Dead as a Doornail, All Together Dead, Club Dead, Definitely Dead, Dead Until Dark, From Dead to Worse, Living Dead in Dallas (True Blood)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hail Sookie Stackhouse, 13 Feb 2011
I love TrueBlood the series so had to get the set of 8 books, with this seller they included the 9th book in hardback - excellent value. I have to say that I absolutely loved these books, they made me laugh, cry in some places but always made me have a smile on my face with the antics of Jason and Eric!!! Have to say I am a great fan of Eric, not so much Mr Serious Vamp Bill! If you are not sure about these books my advice is just get them and read them, they are brilliant.

Page: 1 | 2