Profile for Genevieve > Reviews

Genevieve

Home Cooked
Home Cooked
by Donal Skehan

5.0 out of 5 stars If you buy one cookbook this Winter get this one!, 13 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Home Cooked (Hardcover)
Really loved Donal's book Kitchen Hero so when I spotted this new book I just knew I HAD to get it. It is packed with recipes that you can make from home and are sure to impress all of your friends and family.
The photography is spectacular and really brings the book alive. It is so colourful and sure to make you want to try every recipe.
The recipes are divided into sections that allow for easy location of what you would like to make that day be it fast and healthy, food to share or proper comfort food. The recipes really suit the season we are in (all deliciously comforting and great for the cold winter evenings ahead of us) and I can't wait to try the desserts. I already have my bookmark on the ultimate rocky road and crazy monkey brownie baked alaska. Yummm!
Let the fun begin!