Profile for M. Gutteridge > Reviews

Alex Zanardi: My Story
Alex Zanardi: My Story
by Alex Zanardi

5.0 out of 5 stars Zanardi, 28 Dec. 2009
This review is from: Alex Zanardi: My Story (Hardcover)
I could not put this book down. I have followed Alex Zanardi in both F1 and Indy car and this has strenghtened my respect for this man. Achieving what he has after the accident is an insipration for both people with and without injuries. A must read book not just for racing fans.

Draper 40140 RIVETER FOR PLASTIC RIVETS (discontinued by manufacturer)
Draper 40140 RIVETER FOR PLASTIC RIVETS (discontinued by manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Riveter, 28 Dec. 2009
Bought to fix on wheel arches to my pickup. Good price and does what it said on the tin. I needed longer rivets to finish the job but thats no fault of the ones supplied withthis rivet gun.

Fujifilm FinePix S1500 Digital Camera - Black (10MP, 12x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Fuji s1500, 28 Dec. 2009
Purchsed this as a step up from my Fuji point and shoot. Very impressed with the quality of pictures taken with just the auto settings. I am still finding my way with some of the more advanced features but hope to have a good grasp of them before a trip to Arizona later in the year. A paper manual would be easier than the CD but this is only a minor gripe. Overall a good choice for those wanting a more advanced camera without the bulk and cost of a full SLR.