Profile for Alison B. Hammett > Reviews

Content by Alison B. Hammett

Alison B. Hammett "Mimoduck1" (Crouch End London)

Dogz 5
Dogz 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant game, 29 May 2011
This review is from: Dogz 5 (CD-ROM)
I've had this game for years now and I still don't get bored of it.
You choose from many breeds and watch them grow and can later breed them.
The mini games are fun and you can choose the easier ones to get items more quickly, I have to say this is the one thing which I missed from previous games as it doesn't have a toy cupboard.
The puppy rooom is very sweet and I love having litters of puppies instead of just one :)

One Dog at a Time: Saving the Strays of Helmand
One Dog at a Time: Saving the Strays of Helmand
by Pen Farthing

5.0 out of 5 stars Awe inspiring- couldn't put it down, 17 Feb. 2011
A truely inspirational book of an amazing story.
I fell in love with all the dogs from all the pictures I've seen and fell in love with how their stories are told. Being 14 years old I often find it diffiuclt to find a book that I can't put down but this one truely captivated me within the first few pages of the book. As soon as I was half way through the first book I went and got the second book written by 'Pen' Farthing - No Place Like Home -.
Not only is this book great for dog lovers (like myself) but it also gives a real in sight to what it is really like for people in the armed forces and for the people in places like Afganistan.
A great book for both teenagers and adults alike, a truely amazing story that had me rooted to the sofa until the final page!
All I can say is that the author 'Pen' Farthing is an amazing hero who has inspired me and hopefully alot of other people to spare a thought for people out in Afganistan and Iraq.

Imagine: Champion Rider (Wii)
Imagine: Champion Rider (Wii)

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB!, 22 Feb. 2009
I got this game from HMV for £20 two days ago and I've completed it already. The graphics are amazing and there is always something you need to do. This game is basically Pippa Funnell 2 on WII as it as the same characters and the same graphs. The story line is you play as Lily who is staying at a ranch with Liam and his mum. You help out at the reserve and try to help the breeding process of the wild mustangs but at the same time you have to compete in a special compotion that only comes around every 5 years. I would highly recommend this game to anyone who is in love with horses. After you have completed the game you can still play on your account and you can ride all the mustangs you want! OVERALL VERY GOOD GAME!

Pippa Funnell: Ranch Rescue (Wii)
Pippa Funnell: Ranch Rescue (Wii)
Offered by STOCKTASTIC

5.0 out of 5 stars From a kids point of view!, 31 Aug. 2008
My mum got me this wii game for my birthday this year! I have to say it is the best wii game I own! The graphics are not that bad at all. Everything is really realistic, you get to help out on the farm (help herding chickens) and you get to look after your own horses which you can breed. The controls are kind of hard to get use to at first but when you've got the hang of things it's easy! Once you've got your first new foal you can start training it when it's grown up!
Hope this makes you buy this game!

Riding Champion: Legacy of Rosemond Hill (PC CD)
Riding Champion: Legacy of Rosemond Hill (PC CD)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good game!, 11 April 2008
When I got this game it takes some getting used to. If you get to no the controls its easy!
I think this game is great and it might not have great graphics but you can play on it for hours on end!
I think that everyone has there own oppinions but I think that this is a game for children/teenagers not for older adults!(even though adults may enjoy it!)
Over all I think its a good game for ages 7-14!

Tamar
Tamar
by Mal Peet

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT!, 2 April 2008
This review is from: Tamar (Paperback)
I'm in yr 7 and my english teacher told me to read this book. I'm 1/2 way through and I just can't put it down! I love reading second world war 2 book and this id the best I've read in along time!
I would say that some of the words used in this book can be hard to understand!I say that YOU ALL should buy this book!

Zoo Hospital (Nintendo DS)
Zoo Hospital (Nintendo DS)
Offered by PJL Games - All Direct Games sent same or next working day

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 17 Feb. 2008
This game has great graphics! It gives you different animals to treat like bears and birds. You take care of them and try to make them happy and then you let them back into the wild! This game is great fun for all ages!

Listos! 1 Pupils Book (Listos for 11-14)
Listos! 1 Pupils Book (Listos for 11-14)
by Ms Ana Kolkowska

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT!, 6 Feb. 2008
I have start to learn spanish at school and my teacher gave this book to me to help me get better and it really worked! It asks you questions and tells you how to spell stuff that you might not know! I would really recommend this book!

The Lady Grace Mysteries: Assassin
The Lady Grace Mysteries: Assassin
by Grace Cavendish

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST BOOK EVER!, 9 Jan. 2008
My mum got me this book for school! I loved it so much I've to all the books up to the letter I. I think that any person who likes history or diary set books should buy this book! These books are so good you can get them for just everyday reading!

Fire Bringer
Fire Bringer
by David Clement-Davies

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Book, 9 July 2007
This review is from: Fire Bringer (Paperback)
I love this book!!!!!!!!!!! My mum got me this book when we were on holiday and I couldn't put it down. I love all of David Clement-Davies books and I would highly recomend this books and all of his other books aswell!!!!!!!