Profile for janpath > Reviews

Content by janpath

janpath

The Travel Book: A Journey Through Every Country in the World (Lonely Planet Travel Book (Quality))
by Lonely Planet
Price: 13.60

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Pictures , but lacking in detail, 4 Nov 2013
There is no doubt that this book is well presented , with some beautiful photography .
But thats as far as the whole thing goes , it is lacking in detail somewhat and really just pays reference
to Currency , Best time of the year to visit climate wise . Doesnt get to the nitty gritty of this wonderful world
we live in .

Instant Whips and Dream Toppings: A true-life dom rom com
Instant Whips and Dream Toppings: A true-life dom rom com
by Jacky Donovan
Price: 7.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Dreams of the Everyday Housewife ......Watch out Mr Grey ! this is better ...., 30 Oct 2013
I missed the musical references , to busy reading the delicious , raunchy , sexy , titalating tales of Jacky . I will have to go back and look again ! Do I need an excuse to explore the chapters of this wonderful book? , NO is that answer ....
I felt like I was there with her , this lady brings her story to life , also an insight into London with its many faces .
Its more than it suggests , and from a womans aspect , feel that many women from all walks of life , will equate with jacky on many levels .
Well written , it completely held me and I felt compelled to pick it up every minute that I had free .
Moving at times , sad , I hurt for her , but so witty and funny , you know that belly laugh funny !
I loved its full of sex and fantasies , " the dreams of the every day housewife " (isnt there a song about that by Glen Cambell ? ) how many would admit to wanting to embrace their fantasies , throw caution to the wind and experiment ? , they might after this book !
A great read , a true and honest account of a real woman who enters the life of a Dominatrix ! Im waiting for the follow up already ....