Profile for Katherine.g > Reviews

Content by Katherine.g

Katherine.g

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
The Girl in the Ice: A gripping serial killer thriller (Detective Erika Foster Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read., 27 May 2016
Really enjoyed this! Erika's character is great, strong and realistic. I didn't feel like some chapters were long winded. The ending was good, I felt everything is wrapped up and explained nicely.

The Missing: The gripping psychological thriller that's got everyone talking...
The Missing: The gripping psychological thriller that's got everyone talking...

4.0 out of 5 stars ... little while to get into but it was a great story in the end, 14 May 2016
Take a little while to get into but it was a great story in the end.

The Teacher: A shocking and compelling new crime thriller - NOT for the faint-hearted!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gruesome but great, 13 April 2016
Brilliant story, not what I was expecting at all from the synopsis! Quite graphic in places, beware it's not for the faint hearted. I was also really happy with the ending, sometimes books like this can really let you down at the end but this was wrapped up perfectly!

Behind Closed Doors
Behind Closed Doors

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!!!, 24 Mar. 2016
I ready this book in less than 2 days as I literally couldn't put it down!! I was totally gripped at every stage. The story line was great and the character are well designed. My only negative is that it ended abit too soon for me, I would have liked a bit more detail!

Kill Me Again
Kill Me Again

4.0 out of 5 stars Another good story from Rachel Abbott, 24 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Kill Me Again (Kindle Edition)
Kill me again is a good read, and a must read if you've read the others. In my opinion it's not the best one from Rachel Abbott (hence 4 stars not 5) as I felt it was a bit confusing in the beginning. It was swapping and changing a bit too much for me. Once the story got going and it started to give you some answers I really enjoyed it.

Happy Birthday (Cake and Candle) - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher
Happy Birthday (Cake and Candle) - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher

5.0 out of 5 stars Email voucher, 1 Feb. 2016
Great!

Nowhere Child: A Short Novel (Kindle Single)
Nowhere Child: A Short Novel (Kindle Single)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 6 Jan. 2016
So glad I've bought this!! It was brilliant to find out what happened after strange child had finished. Definitely recommend it to anyone who's read stranger child.

You're the One That I Want
You're the One That I Want

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth a read!!, 13 Dec. 2015
Absolutely loved it!! Great story. Very well written.

Leegoal(TM) Women's Ballet Dress-Up Fairy Tutu Skirt, White
Leegoal(TM) Women's Ballet Dress-Up Fairy Tutu Skirt, White
Offered by Leegoal-Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 13 Dec. 2015
Good price, quality is fine for fancy dress

Just In Case
Just In Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 30 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Just In Case (Kindle Edition)
Short story I whizzed through it in 2 days. Lovely happy, feel good story. If you're looking for something nice his is a good place to start!! I did feel like maybe it was abit far fetched and maybe slightly unrealistic but ignore all that, it's a good story.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9