Profile for Katherine.g > Reviews

Content by Katherine.g

Katherine.g

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Insanity (Mad in Wonderland)
Insanity (Mad in Wonderland)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!!, 8 Jun. 2015
As a massive Alice fan this book was right up ,y street! The twisted rendition kept me completely enthralled. The characters are very believable. Definitely cant wait to read the second one

The Girl on the Train
The Girl on the Train

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 8 April 2015
Amazing!! Absolutely loved the story, kept me guessing right till the very end! The character twists and turns were really exciting. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good thriller.

The Letter
The Letter

2.0 out of 5 stars Not my cup of tea, 8 April 2015
This review is from: The Letter (Kindle Edition)
I didn't really enjoy this book.
I felt like the writer didn't always stick to the 1970's theme. It was really hard to read in places.

Paper Towns
Paper Towns

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 30 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Paper Towns (Kindle Edition)
Loved it!! It's a great story with lots of twists and turns!

Maze Runner 2: The Scorch Trials (The Maze Runner)
Maze Runner 2: The Scorch Trials (The Maze Runner)

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed in many ways!, 14 Mar. 2015
After reading the first book and then watching the film I really wanted to read the 2nd one as I couldn't wait to find out what happened or at least what came next for thomas and the glazers however, now I've finished it I'm somewhat disappointed!! I feel I am no further along than I was at the end of the first book. We don't really know a lot more and I felt some of the twists were just a bit pointless and bordering on silly. I've given the book 3 stars as the action scenes were good and that's what kept me reading on.
Think I might take a break before reading the 3rd book as I feel I'm losing interest!

The Husband's Secret
The Husband's Secret

3.0 out of 5 stars I was a bit bored!, 5 Feb. 2015
Lots of people recommened this book to me but i found it boring, I wanted to know more about each story. It spends too much time flicking aout before you actually get any connection.

Johnny's Girl
Johnny's Girl

5.0 out of 5 stars As ever...Amazing!, 5 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Johnny's Girl (Kindle Edition)
As its only a short story I was gutted that it ended so quickly but fear not, the shortness does not diminish the amazing writing by Paige Toon! The Jessie series is going to be fab, I can't wait to start reading them!

Octonauts Repair Crew Octo-Crane
Octonauts Repair Crew Octo-Crane

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy!, 5 Feb. 2015
Lovely Christmas present although I felt like I needed a degree just to get it out the box!

Baby Be Mine
Baby Be Mine

5.0 out of 5 stars MASSIVE Paige Toon fan and this lives up to all the others!!, 5 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Baby Be Mine (Kindle Edition)
Absolutely loved it!! As a massive Paige Toon fan I had high hopes for this book and I am happy to say it didn't disappoint.
Being back in Johnny's crazzzy world was amazing, seeing Meg as a mum with all the conflict and guilt of knowing Barney truly belongs to Johnny is just fantastic. As ever fabulous writing from Paige, I cant wait to get stuck into Johnny's Girl next!!

Sannysis® Smart Ultra Slim Magnetic Case Cover For Kindle Paperwhite+Screen film (Green)

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 5 Feb. 2015
Great case, fab colour! Fits excellently. Delivery took ages though.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7