Profile for Katherine.g > Reviews

Content by Katherine.g

Katherine.g

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Beautiful Creatures (Book 1)
Beautiful Creatures (Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing !!!, 4 Mar. 2013
This book is truly beautiful!! I got really involved in the love story developing between Ethan and Lena. I loved all the Magic as Lena's powers develop and the portrayal of "normal" teenage life (whether you're a caster or not) was very well written. I can’t wait to get started on Beautiful Darkness to see where the story will go next.

Latex Mask: Cat Girl (1/2 Face)
Latex Mask: Cat Girl (1/2 Face)
Offered by Jesters Party Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 13 Dec. 2012
This mask is brilliant value for money. Used for a catwoman fancy dress on boxing day last year. It looks great!

Purple Hybrid XYLO-GEL Skin / Case / Shell for the Apple iPhone 3G / 3GS Mobile Phone.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 13 Dec. 2012
Good quality case. Nice colour and very cheap. Easy to use and would recommend to anyone wanting a simple case.

Lucy in the Sky
Lucy in the Sky

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my new favourite books, 13 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Lucy in the Sky (Kindle Edition)
I'd never even heard of Paige Toon until my friend suggested buying Lucy in the Sky. I literally couldnt put it down and read it in about 3 days. A beautiful love story base on a realist and believeable lifestyle than I'm sure many of us can relate to, it left me fighting for Lucy and Nathan, it also left me wanting to punch James :)
I'd recommend this book to anyone, its fab!!!

Adult snuggle wrap blanket with sleeves (Blue)
Adult snuggle wrap blanket with sleeves (Blue)
Offered by One Click Wonder

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 13 Dec. 2012
I bought this for my mum as a present as shes "always cold" !! I've also since bought myself one. What a great invention. Very warm, very cosy and very practical - an all round winner!

Golden Lies
Golden Lies

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, 13 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Golden Lies (Kindle Edition)
I was very disappointed with Golden Lies, it felt like it took a very long time to get going! I love to dive straight into a book and not be able to put it down. However this book made me feel bored and uninterested. I wouldn’t pay for this book.

Vampire Diaries: Stefan's Diaries 4: The Ripper
Vampire Diaries: Stefan's Diaries 4: The Ripper

5.0 out of 5 stars Very insightful, 13 Dec. 2012
As a major vampire diaries fan i just had to read Stefans Diaries. Its a great read for any fan and offers a lot more background on our two favourite vamps than what you get in the show. *TeamDamon all the way!!

An Idiot Abroad: The Travel Diaries of Karl Pilkington
An Idiot Abroad: The Travel Diaries of Karl Pilkington

5.0 out of 5 stars Absoloutley fantastic, 13 Dec. 2012
I LOVE an idiot abroad so when I saw this book on sale for a bargin price of 20p I just had to buy it. Very very funny with the usual miserable humour from Karl Pilkington. Definitely a 'must read' for any Idiot Abroad fan!!

The Bourne Ultimatum [DVD] [2007]
The Bourne Ultimatum [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Matt Damon
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film, 13 Dec. 2012
I love matt damon and I love this film! Bought for my fiance as a birthday pressent and he really enjoyed it too!

The Bourne Identity [DVD] [2002]