Profile for Katherine.g > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Pictures of Lily
Pictures of Lily

5.0 out of 5 stars I feel in love, 13 Jun 2014
This review is from: Pictures of Lily (Kindle Edition)
Paige Toon is simply amazing! A wonderful writing bringing an amazing story to life, the only negative I have is that it ended!! I wanted more, without giving too much away I wanted to see more of the end couple, how their life would turn out. I loved Lily from the start such a great character. I'd love love love to see a sequel to this, pleassssse Paige!!!!!

The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike Book 1)
The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT!, 13 Jun 2014
Absoloutley loved it!!! A great story, extremely well written! I literally couldn't put it down. I REALLY hope we get more books from JK written like this!

A Shade of Vampire (A Shade of Vampire, Book 1)
A Shade of Vampire (A Shade of Vampire, Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars It was ok, 13 Jun 2014
The book was ok, just ok! Nice and easy to read, good plot but just didn't drag me in. I wasn't excited about reading it and felt I had to force myself to finish it!

Wake
Wake

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not enjoy at all!!, 13 Jun 2014
This review is from: Wake (Kindle Edition)
I have given this book 2 out of 5 because i really didnt enjoy it! It was badly written, nothing flowed. I felt the book was choppy jumping from place to place! It also took quite a while to get going. Can not believe i paid £2.99 for it. The story sounded great, the plot idea really drew me in but in the end the writing let it down. Very very disappointed!!

Universally Challenged
Universally Challenged

3.0 out of 5 stars Not really impressed, 1 May 2014
After reading other books from Anna Bell I was really excited to read universally challenged however, I was left disappointed. I thought the stroy dragged on, it was confusing and after a while I didn't have much interest in carrying on. Making myself read to the end was a good decision as Anna ties up the loose ends and finishes the story well. Not one of her best books though!

The Maze Runner
The Maze Runner

4.0 out of 5 stars A good story, 1 May 2014
This review is from: The Maze Runner (Kindle Edition)
I loved the fact that the book gets started from the very first page. There's no waiting around for the plot to thicken. I must admit being as "in the dark" as Thomas was really frustrated me at time but it spared me on to keep reading, I just had to find out what was going on! The story is fast paced and is thrilling all the way through. I did find towards the end it got a bit heavy and so I think i'll have a break and read something a bit lighter before going on to the second book. Definitely worth a read if you want a thriller!

The Accidental Life of Jessie Jefferson
The Accidental Life of Jessie Jefferson

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 1 May 2014
Another great read from Paige Toon. It was great to hear about Jonny and Meg again, they seem so happy and together after the ups and downs of Jonny be good, baby be mine, Jonny's girl! Jessie is a really cool character, I love the way Paige didn't make her into a brad the second she found out shes a rockstars daughter! I'd really enjoyed her conflicted feelings about the 2 boys she likes, being on opposite ends of the world and scale can really mess a girl up but Jessie to have it handled! Cant wait for the second one!!!

Allegiant (Divergent, Book 3) (Divergent Trilogy)
Allegiant (Divergent, Book 3) (Divergent Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 17 Mar 2014
So excited for the last book and it didn't disappoint!! Very surprising ending, not at all what I was expecting!

Insurgent (Divergent Trilogy, Book 2)
Insurgent (Divergent Trilogy, Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Feb 2014
As the follow up to divergent the book was fab! I found it a little slower in the middle but the characters where as fun as ever! Cant wait to read number 3!!!!!

The Notebook [DVD]
The Notebook [DVD]
Dvd ~ Gena Rowlands

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 11 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Notebook [DVD] (DVD)
Such a wonderful film. Reduced us all to tears, even the men. Noah is a brilliant leading man and make the characters feeling of love really believable. A must see chick flick for any romantic !!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6