Profile for Richard Adegboyega > Reviews

Tiger Orchestral Sheet Music Stand
Tiger Orchestral Sheet Music Stand
Price: 18.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 Aug 2013
This one is the best of the best. It is fit for my purpose and I still love myself for buying it. Very very good.

Brass Wooden Handle School/Reception/Dinner Hand Bell
Brass Wooden Handle School/Reception/Dinner Hand Bell
Offered by Nirvana Gifts & Crafts
Price: 9.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Average, 27 Aug 2013
This one is average and very small when compared to how it looks in the picture advertised on amazon. It doesn't produces loud noise when jingled and it would be OK if the seller can please let buyers know about these issue before hand.

Grehom 3 Arm Candelabra - Silver; 23cm Candle Holder; Made of solid brass; Beautiful Gift
Offered by Grehom
Price: 29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 27 Aug 2013
This was very good and I don't at any one time regret buying it. It is very nice and fit for its purpose.

Tone Deaf Music Double Half Moon Tambourine (Blue)
Tone Deaf Music Double Half Moon Tambourine (Blue)
Offered by Tone Deaf Music
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good!!!, 27 Aug 2013
I love this even before it came in through the post. Since the very day I bought it I have loved what it has been producing. Very good.

BlackBerry 8520 T-Mobile Pay As You Go Mobile Phone - Black
BlackBerry 8520 T-Mobile Pay As You Go Mobile Phone - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 27 Aug 2013
This is a good phone and it is still waxing stronger after so much use. Highly recommended for an average user.

6-cell Li-ion 10.80V 5200mAh High Quality Laptop Battery Replacement for Toshiba Satellite A200 A203 A205-s4607 A205-s4617 A300 A300d A305 A305d A305-s6825 A305-s6829, L200 L201 L202 L203 L205 L300 L300d L305 L305d L305d-s5881 M200 M205 M207 M209 M215 M216
Offered by EPC (UK) GRP LTD
Price: 10.41

2.0 out of 5 stars This one is not gooooood, 27 Aug 2013
I bought this as a replacement to the original battery from dell, but not as good as it looks. Even until now, I have got to plug in the power adapter permanently when my laptop is in use or else it warns me to plug in the power into the socket if I don't want to lose the files I am working on.

Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate, Full Version (PC DVD)
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate, Full Version (PC DVD)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 27 Aug 2013
Good, sort of ..... because when I used it for sometime I need to reformat my pc to reinstall and the newly reformatted system was telling me that I have been a victim of pirated software and a link directed me to microsoft website, wanting me to buy another software. No good.

Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 (1 PC, 1 Year subscriptions) (PC)
Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 (1 PC, 1 Year subscriptions) (PC)
Offered by Unitrade
Price: 17.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 27 Aug 2013
The software is ok, but as time goes on you need to buy an update to keep using it. Before you even had time to install this into your system, new one has taken over. Ouch!!!

BlackBerry 8700 Sim Free Smartphone - Grey (discontinued by manufacturer)
BlackBerry 8700 Sim Free Smartphone - Grey (discontinued by manufacturer)

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 27 Aug 2013
This is a nice phone, only that you would think it is better put in the attic due to the fact that high octave smartphones have taken over, full of highly technical gadgets. This nothwithstanding, I still enjoyed using this phone and it is still doing a good job at making and receiving calls. Well done....my phone!!!!!!!

Seven Steps to Eternity: The True Story of One Man's Journey into the Afterlife
Seven Steps to Eternity: The True Story of One Man's Journey into the Afterlife
by Stephen Turoff
Price: 6.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Book, 27 Aug 2013
This is a very good book and very interesting to read. If you are the type that has no open mind about this kind of books with this kind of title, this one is not for you. You have got to have an open mind tending towards proper understanding of what the book is all about before you would be able to read and enjoy it and any other books of its type.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3