Profile for MZI > Reviews

MZI

Japanese English Bilingual Visual Dictionary
Japanese English Bilingual Visual Dictionary
by DK

5.0 out of 5 stars I think it is a fantastic book. Everything is clear and very useful because ..., 18 Nov. 2014
I think it is a fantastic book. Everything is clear and very useful because in this way lots of words can be understand very easily.
Pictures help us to recognize numerous words in japanese and english language. I recommend it students who likes to learn japanese language.

The Lawn Expert
The Lawn Expert
by Dr D G Hessayon

5.0 out of 5 stars The lawn expert is the best, 13 July 2013
This review is from: The Lawn Expert (Paperback)
I never find a book about lawn which could describe how to care about our lawn with a professional way than this book. In my opinion this is the best. Dr Hessayon explains step by step what to do if we want a beautiful healthy lawn. The book shows every tools which is required to managed the lawn. This is the good side of this book. The other side is depend on us. We need lots of experience to learn how to manage well the lawn. But this book is your guide to learn it. I offer this book for everyone who wants to learn it.

Wolf Garten Multi-Change URM3 Roller Moss Remover
Wolf Garten Multi-Change URM3 Roller Moss Remover
Offered by Gardener's Dream Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars I could not use yet, 16 May 2013
I could not use yet this item, because it arrived without a handle. I think I will use this item next spring, because it is good for remove any dead grass or moss from the lawn.
Till then I will buy a handle for it.

Qualcast Panther 30 Hand Powered Cylinder Lawnmower (30 cm Cutting Width) (discontinued by manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to cut the grass, 13 May 2013
This lawnmower is very good to cut the grass on a smaller area. The cutting quality is excellent, thanks to the scissors technique blades.
Easy to use in many times, because we don't need any cables or petrol. It is not required too much place in a shed.
In my opinion the grass-catcher is the only disadvantage on this tool because it could not collect the grass perfectly.

Sometimes a little bit difficult to control, mainly on very narrow spaces where we want to cut the grass. Sometimes it would be better an electric lawnmower on those spaces because it can catch up the grass more effectively, but the electric machine's cutting quality is lag behind from this hand lawnmower.

All About Creating Japanese Gardens (Ortho's All about)
All About Creating Japanese Gardens (Ortho's All about)
by Ortho

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book about Japanese gardens., 11 May 2013
This book is compulsory for japanese garden lovers. It can be describe everything about japanese gardens. Including japanese garden types, plants, bridges, fences, gates, stone lanters, water basins, paths etc. To summerize everything which is needed to creating a japanese garden.

There are many pictures, ideas and techniques which help us to create our own japanese garden. The pictures give us many possibilities to imagine how would be built a japanese garden.
It is also give us many ideas about how to arrange plants, stones and elements in our garden in a japanese way.
There is only one disadvantage in this book. It would be thicker. :)

I offer this book for everyone who likes japanese or asian culture even if they don't want to build a japanese garden.

Greenkey 30cm Rolling Lawn Aerator
Greenkey 30cm Rolling Lawn Aerator

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent gardening tool for aerate your lawn., 11 May 2013
In my opinion, this tool is one of the best for aerating the lawn. It is useful when the ground is a little bit wet (for instance after a rain)
and this aerator is rolling through the surface of the lawn. The spikes are sharp that is why the item requires careful work with it.
But later the lawn become fresh and greener than before.

The aerator has got a weak point and it is the handle, because it could be bent if somebody push down the aerator hard to the ground. But in spite of I find this item useful because the lawn is better when we use this.

I offer this aerator for everybody who wants to care their lawn.

Japanese Maples: The Complete Guide to Selection and Cultivation
Japanese Maples: The Complete Guide to Selection and Cultivation
by J.D. Vertrees

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book about Japanese maples., 11 Mar. 2013
I totally contented with this book. There are everything what you need to understand how to care of japanese maples.
There are numerous photos which are really useful because we can see everything about japanese maples. There are so many species with different colours show us that trees are really unique around the world.
These trees symbolize Japanese culture that is why essential in the japanese gardens.