Profile for Sammy's mummy > Reviews

Arshiner Kids Boys Wear Surfing Suits Sun Protection Beach Swimsuit Swimwear
Arshiner Kids Boys Wear Surfing Suits Sun Protection Beach Swimsuit Swimwear
Offered by arshiner

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely design, 29 May 2016
Very lose fitting, but my son loves design

IKEA CHILDREN BLUE STAR BEDROOM WALL LIGHT/LAMP
IKEA CHILDREN BLUE STAR BEDROOM WALL LIGHT/LAMP
Offered by WNHA2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Good night kight, 29 May 2016
Looked great once up, but fiddly to fit

120 sea life animal sickers,teachers rewards,party bag fillers,10 sheets of 12 stickers.
Offered by izzie-wizzie party store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great party bag filler, 29 May 2016
Used as party bag fillers for an octonauts party, all the kids loved them

48 Octonauts Sea Animals stand up Characters Edible Wafer Paper Cake Toppers
48 Octonauts Sea Animals stand up Characters Edible Wafer Paper Cake Toppers
Offered by Orange Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loved them, 29 May 2016
Easy to add decorations to my son's birthday cake

Scoutshops Adult Scout Leader Long Sleeve Blouse - Official Scout Leader Uniform (M)
Offered by Walkalotonline

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery, 29 May 2016
Exactly as expected, arrived quicker than expected

Zenith Professional Digital Kitchen Scale in Ultra Refined Stainless Steel
Zenith Professional Digital Kitchen Scale in Ultra Refined Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars another excellent product from ozeri, 23 Sept. 2015
These scales were a gift, when I received them I did not require any scales as mine were still in good working order, but as soon as I opened the box and saw the usual sleek look of another Ozeri product I knew that I no longer needed the old ones.
They are sleek and look amazing on my kitchen worktop, they are simple and easy to use, the display is large and easy to read, and the buttons are very comfortable to use. The thin design also makes it easy for storage
I would highly recommend this product to anyone.

22 Multi-colour Aluminum Crochet Hooks Needles Yarn Weave Knit Craft Set w/ Case
Offered by Fasun

5.0 out of 5 stars I love being able to pick numerous sizes of needles, 11 May 2015
I love being able to pick numerous sizes of needles, as far as I am concerned these needles seem to be great and do exactly what I need them to do, however I will be honest and state that I am very new to crochet, so don't know if there are different quality needles etc, but these are definitely more than adequate for me at the moment

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars amazing scales as long as using on a hard floor!, 11 May 2015
I have a set of these scales, I generally love them, they look just amazing and would complement just about any bathroom. The fact they have microban protection is an added bonus.
Being able to auto-recognise upto 8 users is excellent, although for us it only works for 3 as the youngest needs to grow a bit before he can be registered on it (he is only 2!)
There aren't many scales that can record upto 30 readings for each of the 8 different users as well as calculating BMI each time you step on changing colour to let you easily know whether you have lost or gained weight.
The reason that although I really do think all these features are amazing I have only given it a rating of 3 is because when it says 'place the scale on a hard flat surface' it really does mean that, I have been able to use it on our hard tiled kitchen floor and on the hard wood floor in the hallway, but when I tried it on a carpet, which is only made of carpet tiles like you find in offices it was unable to produce a reading at all, and personally I would prefer to use them in either the bathroom or bedroom, both of which in our house have carpet, and I assume this is similar in many other peoples houses as well.
If they could find someway to add a base plate like some other scales have so that it is able to take readings on carpets as well then it would definitely be a 5 start rating.

If you plan to use them only on a hard floor I really couldn't recommend them highly enough

Ozeri WeightMaster II 200 kg Digital Bathroom Scale with BMI and Weight Change Detection (Black)
Offered by Ozeri UK

Ozeri Rev Digital Bathroom Scale with Electro-Mechanical Weight Dial (White)
Ozeri Rev Digital Bathroom Scale with Electro-Mechanical Weight Dial (White)

4.0 out of 5 stars Stunning looking Bathroom scales, 19 Oct. 2014
The design is really lovely a glass foot plate with a dial that lights up really brightly. I think it is great that it has both the dial and the LCD screen making it easy to read without the need to bend or squint.
We have had scales in the past that you have to step on to turn them on, then step on a second time to get your actual reading, I love the fact that with these you step straight on and the first reading it shows is your actual reading. They are also one of the few scales (other than professional) that actually seem to calibrate themselves.
They come with an alarm feature that you can set to remind you to weigh at the same time each day, this isn't a feature that I am currently using, but I can see how it would be very useful to people who want to make sure they keep a close eye on their weight.
My one negative about them would be that they don't show my weight in stones, they do both pounds and kilograms, but I am still old fashioned when it comes to weight.
Comment Comment | Permalink