Profile for Dr Teeth > Reviews

Content by Dr Teeth

Dr Teeth (UK)

AUKEY Quick Charge 2.0 Wall Charger 18W for Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 Edge and more; Including a 3.3ft quick charge micro USB Cable (White)
Offered by Tianyue Dazzling

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely fantastic. Charges my LG G4 in record time, 10 May 2016
Got one QC 2.0 charger which didn't charge ANY devices. Decided to have another go with this one, absolutely fantastic. Charges my LG G4 in record time. Bought a second one and the car charger.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as described!, 21 July 2014
seems to be working fine after a couple of uses, HOWEVER, it I NOT an original X-hose but a copy. Naughty!

Kensington LiquidAUX Bluetooth For MP3 Phone
Kensington LiquidAUX Bluetooth For MP3 Phone

5.0 out of 5 stars Adds Bluetooth to your car brilliantly, 23 Jun. 2010
Absolutely fantastic product which adds Bluetooth music playback and hands free to your car. I love this gadget. The only reason it's not got 5 stars is that I struggled to get the steering wheel remote working (turned out to be a dud battery)and there is a bit of a glitch with the music playback. You have to make a call before it works, so I make a quick voicemail call when I first get in the car, which is a bit of a pain but the device is so useful I live with it.

Update: changed my phone and now works flawlessly. 5*

No Country For Old Men [DVD]
No Country For Old Men [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tommy Lee Jones
Offered by DVDBayFBA

2.0 out of 5 stars Amazed, 7 Jan. 2010
This review is from: No Country For Old Men [DVD] (DVD)
I'm afraid I'm one of the people who just 'didn't get it'. Dull, un-entertaining film with no cohesive thread running through it and a complete lack of an ending. As one reviewer has put it maybe I have no imagination and have never read a good book in my life (neither true). I suppose the pseudo intellectuals will continue to gush about this, however, I like to be ENTERTAINED by movies and this simply didn't.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 3, 2014 4:23 PM GMT

Samsung NC20 12.1-inch Mini-Laptop (VIA Nano U2250 1.3 GHz, 1 GB RAM, 160 GB HDD, Bluetooth, Windows XP Home, Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 15 May 2009
I find this little Netbook perfect for my needs. I wanted a PC to sit on the sofa with at night and surf/work on & this is ideal. First one was faulty but Amazon were 1st class and a replacement was gained painlessly. The screen size is just right for me. I think the 10" NC10 would have been a bit too small for me as the NC20 is still a very lightweight, compact PC. I have loaded Office 2007 Professional on and it is still flying. All in all highly recommended.

Shootenanny!
Shootenanny!
Offered by Bridge_Records

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 17 Feb. 2008
This review is from: Shootenanny! (Audio CD)
I didn't know what to expect from this album at all so what a fantastic surprise it turned out to be. The first thing that struck me was how immediate the album was for me. There were very few 'growers' on the it. I loved most of them straight away. To me this is E at his best. A perfect mix of beautiful melodies, great rockers and seriously catchy tunes. The closest album in style to 'Beautiful Freak' in my opinion.

Devolo MicroLink dLAN Highspeed Starter Kit
Devolo MicroLink dLAN Highspeed Starter Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible!, 5 Feb. 2008
Bought it, plugged them in, re-booted Modem and PC, worked. Oh and twice the speed of my wireless router which is now in a cupboard. High speed internet through your power lines.....Genius!

Armchair Anarchy
Armchair Anarchy

5.0 out of 5 stars Instant classic, 25 Oct. 2007
This review is from: Armchair Anarchy (Audio CD)
Heard a track from this album on Terry Christian's radio program in Manchester and tried to buy it the next day. Eventually got it on iTunes and I haven't stopped listening to it for about 5 months now. When I say instant classic it really is... it's that good! Manchester has produced a long line of huge acts, New Order, The Smiths, Stone Roses, Oasis etc. With some good management and a bit of luck I think Lee Griffiths is the next name on that list. His career has stuttered once, I hope it isn't allowed to again as his talent deserves a big audience. He reminds me of another artist I love (and LG does too), John Martyn. I couldn't think why for a while as they don't sound particularly alike. Then I realised what it was, they both play mostly acoustic music that is both beautiful AND ballsy at the same time. Brilliant, buy it! Also if you get a chance to see him live, go while he's still playing small venues he is absolutely dynamite live.

Philips HDD6320 30GB Digital Audio Player
Philips HDD6320 30GB Digital Audio Player

1.0 out of 5 stars Nightmare, 11 Jan. 2007
Had this bought for me. Looks excellent, navigates great......more bugs than an anthill. I lost about £300.00 worth of downloaded music, constantly freezes, won't even access playlists. Exchanged for Creative Zen Vision:M. No comparison, doesn't miss a beat, totally reliable outstanding.

For Those About To Rock [We Salute You]
For Those About To Rock [We Salute You]

5.0 out of 5 stars Underated, 20 Dec. 2006
I personally have always prefered this album to Back in Black (only just), I just think that there are 1 or 2 more, slightly,weaker tracks on BIB.Songs like COD & Spellound are almost forgotten classics and some of the rifs are so minimal yet the songs are just awesome. Topping off this album are Brian Johnsons awe inspring vocals. I don't think there was anyone in the world who could have pulled off those vocals like he did, his range was mind blowing and the sheer power in his voice really took the band up a notch I thought. I think everyone talks about Bon Scott in preference to B.J. but I think he gets a rough ride. Don't get me wrong I LOVE Bon Scott's work but let's be absolutely honest, Brian Johnson sang the Bon Scott songs with ease, Bon Scott couldn't have sung the B.J. songs

in the same way.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 1, 2016 11:04 PM BST