Profile for Stewart Mayhew > Reviews

Content by Stewart Mayhew

Stewart Mayhew "stumayhew" (Greenwich , UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
CID Men's Nirvana - Vintage Nevermind Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Black, Small
CID Men's Nirvana - Vintage Nevermind Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Black, Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 1 Jun. 2016
Good quality & fitted as expected

DC Comics Boys Flash Distressed Logo T-Shirt 14-15 Years Black
DC Comics Boys Flash Distressed Logo T-Shirt 14-15 Years Black
Offered by Absolute Cult

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality t-shirt, 1 Jun. 2016
Good quality t-shirt , looks good on and fitted as expected.

100 Pcs 250 Volts 5Amp Fast Blow Type Glass Tube Fuses 5 x 20mm
100 Pcs 250 Volts 5Amp Fast Blow Type Glass Tube Fuses 5 x 20mm
Offered by sourcingmap

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of 5A fuses for a small price, 1 Jun. 2016
5amp fuses, and there is 100 of them - nuff said!

Computer Grommet Desk Table Cable Tidy Outlet Wire Hole Cover 5 Pcs
Computer Grommet Desk Table Cable Tidy Outlet Wire Hole Cover 5 Pcs
Offered by sourcingmap

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little grommet !, 1 Jun. 2016
Took a while to arrive but look smart - you'll need a 62mm cutter for a tight fit - I used a 64mm which is still small enough to not be seen when the grommet is fitted .

10OZ STUBBY CLAW HAMMER SOFT GRIP HANDLE NAIL DIY MALLET HEAD SMALL TOOLS GARAGE
Offered by Home of Shopping

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for a tool bag, 1 Jun. 2016
Ideal for a tool bag and around the house when a full size hammer is too heavy to carry or store, I'm an electrician and tha size hammer if perfect for 90% of the work I do.

UberTape Kinesiology Tape (Super Sticky UltraBond Series) 5m x 5cm - Latex Free and Hypoallergenic for Safety - Durable Material for Extended Use - Water and Sweat Resistant - Enhances Performance and Reduces Pain (Black)
Offered by Net Adventures

5.0 out of 5 stars Good results for Osgood Schlatter's, 1 Jun. 2016
I got this tape to help relive the pain of Osgood Schlatter disease for my teenage so . I followed the YouTube video of how to cut and apply the tape and he has said that it has certainly helped.

4m x 6m Zaragoza 30mm Pile Height Artificial Grass | Natural & Realistic Looking Astro Garden Lawn | 19 ft 8 Inch x 12 ft 10 Inch | 600cm x 400cm | 236 x 157 Inches | High Density Fake Turf
Offered by Tuda Grass Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish my actual lawn looked this good !, 30 May 2016
I purchased this artificial lawn to give my decking a make over. Prior to purchase I contacted the seller with some questions and they answered me very quickly with helpful tips and advise. Delivery took only a couple of days and it came in a 6x4mtr roll much like a roll of carpet. I found installing it pretty straight forward and you will need a box cutter type knife to cut around any obstacles and so on. I stapled the lawn to the decking once i'd got it to totally lay flat and its certainly worth taking your time to do this - I used a soft broom. It looks great and I'm really pleased with it and would recommend to anyone.
Comment Comment | Permalink

EXOUS Bodygear EX-701 Performance Knee Support Brace With Lateral Stabilisers anti-slip design - Enhanced Comfort Helps With Patella Issues LCL/MCL Ligament Problems
Offered by EXOUS

5.0 out of 5 stars Good knee and after sales support !, 3 Feb. 2016
I purchased this for my teenage son who recently injured his knee. It fits comfortably and securely stays in place during sport ( cricket in this case ). It comes with easy to follow instructions and a link to a helpful video.

Barcelona + NEW 50x40x20cm Multi function Trolley and Backpack Carry-On Hand Luggage Guaranteed to fly with Ryanair and Easyjet - Lightweight 1.85kg (Grey)
Offered by Home & Travel

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for travel, 4 Aug. 2015
Got 4 of these for my family to travel on a city break from London to Madrid. They seem robust and well designed - I like the way the straps Velcro to the case so as not to get caught up when you're in trolley mode. Pocket on the front is ideal for passports and boarding passes etc and they fit perfectly into the overhead locker on the BA plane we traveled on. I would advise packing shoes at the bottom to help make the case stand up from upright. I'd certainly recommend it.

5 Star Air Duster Can HFC Free Compressed Gas Flammable 400ml
5 Star Air Duster Can HFC Free Compressed Gas Flammable 400ml

5.0 out of 5 stars If you own a naughty dog or a dirty iphone then this product is a no brainer !, 16 April 2015
Can recommend as a bad puppy deterrent ! - our dog often tries to jump up whilst we are eating but he doesn't like the sound of this when pressed, in-fact its been so effective we only have to move for the can and he backs off !! In an actual practical application I used it to blow dust and fluff from the lightning port on my iPhone 5 after it stopped charging and it now chargers perfectly. So, in summery, if you own a naughty dog or a dirty iphone then this product is a no brainer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3