Profile for Sam Dhondt > Reviews

Content by Sam Dhondt

Sam Dhondt

AOC I2367FH 23 inch Widescreen IPS Multimedia Monitor (1920x1080, 5ms, VGA, 2 x HDMI, i-Menu, Screen+, Kensington Security Lock)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great monitor for PC and/or console, 10 Nov 2013
I bought this monitor for connecting both my gaming PC and Playstation 3 via HDMI. Both the general graphics and colours look great.
The only thing I had to do on my PC was to change the scaling settings in the catalyst control center, and of course install the drivers. All I had to do for PS3 was plug in and play.
A great HDMI monitor considering the price.

Hama uRage Gaming Mouse
Hama uRage Gaming Mouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and great service from Amazon, 6 Jun 2013
The blue light is really beautiful and fits with my keyboard, which also emits the same light. A fantastic mouse for a fantastic price.

Logitech Z323 Speaker System
Logitech Z323 Speaker System

5.0 out of 5 stars Great budget speakers, 6 Jun 2013
Haven't had any problems with these so far, couldn't wish for anything better for this price. It looks great and it's compact + the audio jacks for line in/headphones are extremely handy so you don't have plug these out if you want to use headphones or want to listen to some music from your iPod.

Superman: Earth One Volume 2 HC
Superman: Earth One Volume 2 HC
by Shane Davis

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful cover and story, 6 Jun 2013
After the unboxing, I was astonished by how great this comic looked, it's a really nice thing to have in your comic book collection, even if only for the looks.
The story is great too, featuring a new villain and Superman's nemesis Lex Luthor. Fantastic read.

Green Lantern: First Flight [DVD] [2011]
Green Lantern: First Flight [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Lauren Montgomery

5.0 out of 5 stars Great introduction to Hal Jordan and Sinestro, 6 Jun 2013
An awesome movie to start with if you're interested in Green Lantern, specifically Hal Jordan and Sinestro. The movie tells the story of how Hal Jordan became a Green Lantern and the treacherous Sinestro who seeks control over the corps.

HDMI to VGA with Audio Converter - Connect your HDMI device up to a VGA port with Audio - Supports 1080p Full HD and is HDCP Compliant *No External Power Required*
Offered by Alida Systems ®

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for Playstation on your computer screen, 6 Jun 2013
I only use this cable for connecting my Playstation 3 (fat) to my computer monitor and it works great. My monitor (Dell Ultrasharp U2312HM 23 inch IPS LED Monitor) has a VGA and DVI port and now my Playstation is hooked up to VGA and my PC to DVI so I can switch freely between them.

However, when using the line out cable and plugging it into my Logitech Z323 Speaker System it produces some static. This was solved by simply using another cable.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 30, 2013 10:24 PM BST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and light headphones, 8 Feb 2013
The headphones feel light and cheap, but that means you can wear them for long periods of time without getting warm, painful and/or sweaty ears. I mainly use them for gaming but they're okay for music too. The headphones come with an extension cable, which I find very useful because I sometimes watch a movie on my computer whilst sitting on my bed. The cable is rather thin though, I only use it at the computer but for some people this may be a problem.

Pro's: good sound, light on the ears, included extension cable
Con's: thin cable