Profile for SuJo > Reviews

High Grade Ice White 10 Litre Durable Plastic Bucket with Litre Scale
Offered by east2eden
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality - hard to see scale, 13 Feb 2014
I bought this bucket to use for my goldfish tank water change process. As such I required a pouring spout and measuring scale. I bought white so I could easily see the colour of the old water being removed. I like the bucket it feels of a good quality and is easy to both carry and pour into the tank. The only criticism I have (and I believe it is common to most plastic buckets with scales) is that the scale measure is hard to read whilst filling the bucket at the sink. It relies on the light hitting the numbers at a certain angle so that the 'outdentations' can be seen. Couldn't the scale be in black or some colour other than that of the bucket?! Good luck if you have poor eyesight.

Christys Dress Up Mister Maker Costume (3 - 5 Years)
Christys Dress Up Mister Maker Costume (3 - 5 Years)
Offered by FANCY DRESS COSTUMES FOR KIDS LTD
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great costume for my 2 year old, 13 Feb 2014
My 2 year old son imagines himself to be Mr Maker - most the time! I couldn't resist getting him this costume to see his reaction as he had commented that he wanted to wear a spotty top like Mr Maker. The smallest size I could find was 3-5 years - I went for it anyway as he is SO into Mr Maker at this moment - the craze may have passed in 6 months time. Anyway the top part of the costume is one piece and does up really easily with Velcro (although it looks like it does up with proper buttons). It fits my 2 year well with the sleeves turned over just once - looks great - although I'd swear the waistcoat was shorter than in the photo? Anyway the short waistcoat looks good with the top underneath sticking out the bottom like Mr Maker has. The trousers are not surprisingly too long for my son but that really doesn't matter as they are just plain trousers and the top can be coordinated with trousers of your choice. Quite expensive (I paid 15 pounds - noticed already reduced to 13 - just my luck!) but I am very pleased with the quality.

Light up Windmill
Light up Windmill

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made and a bit damaged, 9 Dec 2013
This review is from: Light up Windmill (Toy)
This is quite cheaply made - the kind of item you might expect to buy from a 1 shop. The one I received worked but the 'blades' had been warped in transit. Couldn't be bothered to return but didn't put in 'stocking' as didn't want to damage Santa's reputation! Simply gave to my daughter straight away as nice after school surprise. She likes it. Has easy on, off switch and still looks pretty in dark. Will keep away from my toddler son as don't think it would stand up to any rough handling.

SET OF 4 SMILEY FACE BEAKERS, PICNIC, PARTY, KIDS
SET OF 4 SMILEY FACE BEAKERS, PICNIC, PARTY, KIDS
Offered by River Direct Ltd
Price: 7.92

3.0 out of 5 stars 'Picnic' type cups, 25 Nov 2013
These cups are fine as long as you realise you are buying very cheaply made cups. Not quite 'disposable' - better than that but only one level up. I'd say ideal for kiddy picnics but not everyday house use - too light weight. Face will eventual wash off if put in dishwasher.

Mushroom Night Light LED Lamp ** YELLOW **
Mushroom Night Light LED Lamp ** YELLOW **
Offered by BeautyMall(Shipped from HongKong)
Price: 4.43

3.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for a child, 25 Nov 2013
This night light is made very cheaply from brittle plastic and easily comes apart revealing the hot little bulb. Fun novelty value (if suitably cheap enough) for an adult/teenager. Cheap but cute - just handle gently!

Crocs Creative Scooby-Doo Hee Hee Volt Green/Dahlia Mules And Clogs Sandal 14047-37H-110 7 UK  6 Child UK
Crocs Creative Scooby-Doo Hee Hee Volt Green/Dahlia Mules And Clogs Sandal 14047-37H-110 7 UK 6 Child UK
Offered by jellyegg
Price: 18.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 30 Aug 2013
Fab crocs, my two year old son has lived in them all summer. Easy to put on and take off - I'm sure at 2.5 years he'd be able to do it himself. They look great, fun and cheerful and he likes them - which is always a bonus with a toddler with attitude!

strawberry biscuit eraser from Japan by Iwako
strawberry biscuit eraser from Japan by Iwako
Offered by PartyErasers
Price: 3.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Ha, ha, it's tiny!, 30 Aug 2013
Okay, so I probably should have checked the dimensions but I was very shocked when the rubber arrived to discover the biscuit was about 1cm by 2cm in size (picture a large postage stamp!). Certainly not the same size as the genuine biscuit would be. Other than that all good but please be aware of tiny dimensions! I have made this mistake before when buying on-line instead of from a shop - I wouldn't have bought it if I saw it on a shop shelf put it that way.

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Cookie Shape Surprise
Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Cookie Shape Surprise
Price: 8.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 1 Dec 2012
Looks and sounds great but not so brilliant to actually use. I think it's supposed to play a tune when you put your hand inside but this feature has never worked on the jar I received. The main problem is that the shapes don't easily fit through the holes - even when I try! Especially the heart - this is nearly impossible. At the momnet my son just likes taking the lid off and putting the shapes inside so no problem but I was hoping that he would eventually be able to use it as a shape sorter - however I've resorted to buying another simpler (no electrics) shape sorter for this purpose. Basically looks adorable, lots of bells and whistles but not too much cop as a shape sorter!

BabyDan Bath Mat
BabyDan Bath Mat
Offered by Hello Baby
Price: 6.89

5.0 out of 5 stars It does the job., 1 Dec 2012
This review is from: BabyDan Bath Mat (Baby Product)
When I bought a Mothercare baby bath for my daughter 6 years ago it had a built in foamy patch in the base which I didn't think much of and over time it got discoloured. When my son was born last year I decided to chuck out the old bath with the discoloured foam and treat him to a new bath. Once again I bought the bath from Mothercare as it had served me well the first time. I noticed that the baby baths no-longer had the little foamy patch where the baby's bum would sit. Never mind I thought - nothing to get discoloured this time! Well, now I understand the usefulness of the little foam patch! My son was sliding all over the place in the new bath and never did that in the old one! So, I bought this mat and it solved the problem perfectly! First, it fits - that's a good start, and it stays in place and it stops baby sliding around - perfect. Now the new bath is useable. Only improvement I would recommend would be a choice of colours - having bought a nice red and white bath I would have liked a matching mat but instead I have a functional beige mat - the sort of colour you'd expect to find in a hospital or nursing home not a nursery - some nice bright cheerful colours please! Good product though.

TWF Kids Shortie 2mm Neoprene Wetsuit - Dolphin design 5-6 years
TWF Kids Shortie 2mm Neoprene Wetsuit - Dolphin design 5-6 years
Offered by Soles Up Front
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and effective, 30 Nov 2012
Bought this for my very slim 6 year old daughter, who shivers her way through her swimming lessons, in the hope that it may help keep her a little warmer and thereby make her lessons more pleasant. The wet suit is of good quality and fits well. It looks nice on her and she says it has really helped her keep warm. Having said that she is still cold and I can still see her shivering from the viewing gallery. I think the wetsuit is very good - but there is only so much it can do. I'm actually going to take her to lessons at a different pool which I have been advised is much warmer - so that may end up being my ultimate solution to the problem, however, I would still recommend this wetsuit.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 23, 2013 1:11 PM BST