Profile for denglebert > Reviews

Content by denglebert

denglebert "denglebert" (Northants, UK)

Bic Men Shaver Bic Metal 5's #90391 (12 Pack)
Bic Men Shaver Bic Metal 5's #90391 (12 Pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Super disposable razor, 8 Oct. 2013
Does the job, nice and light and true. No tugging, no nicks or cuts. Nice smooth finish. Not as hefty as a proper DE razor but an excellent replacement for travel if you need to take toiletries through airport security.

Frequently Asked Questions on Anti-Bribery and Corruption (Wiley Corporate F&A)
Frequently Asked Questions on Anti-Bribery and Corruption (Wiley Corporate F&A)
by David Lawler

5.0 out of 5 stars One for the "keeper" list, 24 May 2012
This book covers a wide range of subjects on anti-bribery and corruption, including planning and carrying compliance visits. It is written in "page turning" form and is not a turgid academic treatise, but is a practical down to earth guide. Comments on the UK position and also the US and beyond - extrememly useful to corporate compliance officers who are "in the trenches" and also to practitioners.

Onguard 5012 Bulldog DT U-Lock with Cable
Onguard 5012 Bulldog DT U-Lock with Cable
Offered by bikes4life limited

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality product, 21 Aug. 2009
The lock itself is probably a super tough construction but the keys may as well be made from butter. The first time I locked my bike with this it took me an hour to get the key back out of the lock, bent beyond repair. Beware if you try and unlock this with the key not exactly on the true, even the mildest pressure will knacker it as the key is very soft (e.g. if you are bending over the bike to try and unlock it). I had to get a taxi home and back to get the rest of the keys (now we have a hint as to why so many are supplied) and a further three of them distorted on the gentlest twist. Finally the fifth key made it just as I was beginning to despair of ever getting my bike back off the rather permanent lock point. But would I ever lock that thing round my bike again? I doubt it. A waste of £23. My recommendation is buy something else which is fit for purpose.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 23, 2012 7:40 AM BST