Profile for Emily > Reviews

Content by Emily

Emily "Emily" (England, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Film Leader Retriever
Film Leader Retriever
Offered by RK Photographic

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and effective, 26 Dec. 2012
I bought this as I'd had trouble with 2 rolls of fairly expensive film and I'd lost the film leaders. Sure enough, this works well enough to find those pesky leaders so I don't have to waste rolls of film ever again! I am also looking into double exposure of film so this will be great for that too!

Persona 3: Official Design Works
Persona 3: Official Design Works
by Atlus

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift, 26 Dec. 2012
Bought for my artsy gamer boyfriend who loves Persona. The artwork in here is truly stunning - any fan of the Persona games will love it!

Official Xbox 360 Wired Gamepad - Black (Xbox 360)
Official Xbox 360 Wired Gamepad - Black (Xbox 360)
Offered by GOLDEALS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Steam games on my MacBook, 26 Dec. 2012
I wasn't sure if this would be compatible with my MacBook but I found some software that allowed me to use it for Steam gaming! I have to admit, it's a lot easier than playing with a touchpad! Genuine official Microsoft XBOX360 wired controller - cheapest I've found - thanks again Amazon!

Cute Puppies (Dog Series)
Cute Puppies (Dog Series)
by Not Stated

5.0 out of 5 stars Warning: cute overload, 26 Dec. 2012
You won't be able to stop cooing over these puppies, absolutely adorable and the book is so tiny that you can carry it around in your pocket - instant mood lifter!

Polaroid Notes: 20 Different Notecards and Envelopes
Polaroid Notes: 20 Different Notecards and Envelopes
by Jenifer Altman
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift, 25 Dec. 2012
Received this in the post, giftwrapped from Amazon. I love it! Don't know if I'll be able to part with them though... might just have to stick them up on my wall instead!

Gund 12.5cm Itty Bitty Boo Striped Shirt Soft Toy
Gund 12.5cm Itty Bitty Boo Striped Shirt Soft Toy
Offered by Three Little Bears Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, 25 Dec. 2012
I have a bit of an obsession with Boo - currently own the most recent book, original sized Boo toy and now this one! Definitely want to collect them all, they're super tiny and cute!

iPhone 4S / iPhone 4 Image TPU Gel Skin / Case / Cover - Moustache
iPhone 4S / iPhone 4 Image TPU Gel Skin / Case / Cover - Moustache
Offered by ClickJunkie

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 6 Aug. 2012
The idea of the print on this case is lovely! Sadly, the cut of the case is very messy. There's plastic edging over the side of the screen and the cutout areas for the charger and headphone jack. The lock button is really difficult to click so I'm not going to be using this.

Boo
Boo
by J H Lee

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 9 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Boo (Hardcover)
I personally wasn't a massive fan of Boo, but my boyfriend loved him so I got him this for Christmas and it was probably the best present out of the pile I got him! Who says a 23 year old guy can't love a cute little dog?

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 8 Aug. 2011
I already have these in the black cord and this colour is beautiful, it needed to be in my shoe collecton! They are so comfy and the platform makes it feel as if you're not really wearing heels. These look great with socks and tights as well as being barefoot. The heel strap is slightly adjustable - I moved mine up so that it didn't slop off my feet, and the t-bar strap moves slightly so you can move the straps so they sit nicely around your feet :) I bought these off the Office website instead as they have 20% off at the moment.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply beautiful, 8 Aug. 2011
These shoes are stunning. I actually have wide feet and I'm between a 5 and a 6 but I got the 5. They are natural grain leather which I can feel softening and giving already. They are so well made and the height is almost unnoticeable - so comfy! I bought off the actual Office website as they have 20% off sale items at the moment.

Page: 1 | 2