Profile for suzanne > Reviews

Her Perfect Valentine Birthday Surprise
Her Perfect Valentine Birthday Surprise
Price: 0.77

1.0 out of 5 stars Pointless, 22 Aug 2013
Sorry, worst short story I've ever read. Pointless and so predictable I was bored, thank goodness it only lasted a few minutes.

Ladies Slim Gel 3/4 Insoles With Arch & Metatarsal Support. Party Feet
Ladies Slim Gel 3/4 Insoles With Arch & Metatarsal Support. Party Feet
Offered by SturdyFoot
Price: 6.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Strange., 16 May 2013
I always wear insoles in my shoes, but these were, for want of a better word, strange. I couldn't get comfortable in them and they seemed really, really small - and that's saying something when I only have size two feet. Sent them back and got a refund, which was delayed several weeks as the Company "forgot" to forward the refund to my bank.

Braun Oral-B SR32-4 Pulsonic Replacement Rechargeable Toothbrush Heads (Pack of 4)
Price: 11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfactory, 16 May 2013
Not a lot you can say about toothbrush heads really. They arrived safely and quickly, but as is the usual with Oral B products they are expensive. Unfortunately this seems to be the only toothbrush that they don't make compatible heads for.

HP Deskjet 2510 All-In-One Printer
HP Deskjet 2510 All-In-One Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't hesitate!, 16 May 2013
Arrived quickly and does "everything it says on the tin". HP keeping up with their reputation for being brilliant and made it really easy to set up. Lovely even printing too and very quick. I used to have a Lexmark and had nothing but problems with it. Have now had this printer for several weeks and can't fault it. Would definately recommend.

Legacy of the Highlands (Legacy Series Book 1)
Legacy of the Highlands (Legacy Series Book 1)
Price: 1.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 16 May 2013
Loved this book, Was extremely gripping, brilliantly written and kept you turning the page from beginning to end. I've just finished this book and have already purchased the second book in this series. If you like a good mystery with an underlying romance - which I do, this is one of the best I've read. Got to go, I need to start Legacy of Revenge!!

Safe With Me: The Complete Series (Safe With Me (erotic romance) Book 0)
Safe With Me: The Complete Series (Safe With Me (erotic romance) Book 0)
Price: 4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Phew!!, 16 May 2013
Reading is my passion, always has been, and as I'm now nearly fifty and read 5-6 books a week, over the years I've probably read several thousand. This has got to be one of the sexiest books I've every read. Since I split from my Husband in 2005 and because of the circumstances decided to be on my own, and I've never regretted this decision - until now!! Ladies, you'll know what I mean.

I've never read Fifty Shades as I hate reading books that are grammatically incorrect and written in substandard English but this book was extremely well written, and whilst it was very sexual the novel was a fabulously descriptive romance. It was passionately written and brilliantly portrayed their relationship. I love Tyler and want him for myself - in every way!!

A Legacy of Revenge (Legacy Series Book 2)
A Legacy of Revenge (Legacy Series Book 2)
Price: 1.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 16 May 2013
Had the first book in this series free on the Kindle and thoroughly enjoyed it and purchased this book within minutes of finishing the first book. Loved it and would definitely purchase any other novels by this author. Very well written and kept you engrossed from first page, subsequently kept you turning pages to find out what happens next. Couldn't put it down and read until early hours of the morning both nights. Loved it - I want more!!!!

Trusting Him (Italian Lovers Book 3)
Trusting Him (Italian Lovers Book 3)
Price: 1.82

4.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyable romance., 16 May 2013
Definately worth a read if you enjoy light romances. Have order all the other books in series for lazy afternoon reading. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Crocs Cleo Chocolate/Cottoncandy Womens Size 3 Uk
Crocs Cleo Chocolate/Cottoncandy Womens Size 3 Uk

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 16 May 2013
Several reviews had stated that many Crocs are smaller than normal sizes, and for this I was very, very grateful as I have ony size 2 feet and find adult shoes very hard to find in this size. Anyway, although being Crocs they were very comfortable on the base of my foot, once I started walking in them they just slipped off my feet. There wasn't enough of the shoe in order to give any "clind" to my foot. I have this type of style by other manufacturers and didn't experience this problem so don't know why this problem occured. Have replaced order with another Crocs but with a style that has much more material on the top of the sole in order to allow it to "cling" to my foot. Extremely expensive for what's there.

Walking Disaster
Walking Disaster
Price: 3.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Changed my mind!!!, 10 April 2013
This review is from: Walking Disaster (Kindle Edition)
I loved the Providence trilogy and Beautiful Disaster so much I read them all within a couple of days and have re-read them many times. I was desperate for Walking Disaster to come and actually placed my order for it months ago - unfortunately, that I regret. I wish I had waited and read other customer's reviews before purchasing it. Most of the comments seem to be the same. Practically whole chapters have been taken from BD and "copied" into WD, obviously changing "she" for "he" etc,. and even this wasn't done very well at times, some parts weren't copied and should have been because they were integral to the story, and the only difference with WD was the epilogue. Very, very disappointed.

After having read WD again (you might wonder why after my original review above?!!!), I've changed my mind. I think because I was so looking forward to this book, my expectations were so high it would have been impossible to live up to them. Having calmed down and reading WD again, in it's own right and not constantly comparing it to BD, I actually enjoyed it very much. I loved Travis anyway and this book really does give you an even better, and much more explicit, insight into his feelings and emotions. It is, as are all Jamie's books, extremely well written and "allows" you to feel Travis's emotions through the writing. As in BD, Abby's actions are, at times, extremely annoying and you feel like screaming at her to grow up, but then you remember that she's only eighteen/nineteen and let her off!! I do still feel though that some integral parts were missed out of this book that should have been explored, i.e., when Abby was attacked and when they were in the classroom after Travis finding out what Parker was saying about Abby.

I do apologize to Jamie McGuire for my original remarks regarding this book and can confirm, as with all her other books, I will read again and look forward to the next book.

Page: 1 | 2