Profile for Mel from Herts > Reviews

Sock and stocking aid - Mobility Aid
Offered by Amazing Health
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Xcellent, 7 Jun 2014
Bought this for my dad who has severe arthritis and cannot get his own socks,on and he loved it. Easy to use and a very helpful object.

Crocs Women's Cleo Iii Black/Black Slides Sandal 11216-060-460 6 UK,W8 US
Crocs Women's Cleo Iii Black/Black Slides Sandal 11216-060-460 6 UK,W8 US
Price: 17.87

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the design, 7 Jun 2014
I have several pairs of this design of croc sandals. They are oh so comfortable. I haveonly given this a 4 star though because when they arrived i compared them to another pair I had of the same size and they are at least 1.5 cm smaller. My feet just fit and my heel only just sits in the heel cup. The next size up will be too big so i will have to put up with that but it makes it slightly dissappointing.

Pack of 2 - White Metal Shade Reducing Ring
Pack of 2 - White Metal Shade Reducing Ring
Offered by Trade Supplies-UK
Price: 2.69

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says it does, 5 May 2014
Not exactly a sexy product. i wanted it to hold up my lampshade. I bought it, it held up my lampshade. Job done.

Huawei E5331 High Speed 3G 21.1Mbps Mi-Fi Unlocked Modem
Huawei E5331 High Speed 3G 21.1Mbps Mi-Fi Unlocked Modem
Price: 40.53

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful but frustrating, 18 Feb 2014
When you finally get it working it is a great little device. However, I found the set up with a 3 PAYG sim very frustrating as three send an e mail to the unit with a password and then you have to go to the Huawei website (which is atrocious) to eventually retrieve it off the unit to register the sim back at the three website.

I tried to take this on holiday to Sri Lanka and despite assurances from three that the sim would work when I turned it on I got a Huawei log in page I had never seen before and did not have have my password with me. I managed to reset my password but still could not get in to change settings thus rendering the thing useless for the whole holiday.

I don't find anything about it particularly user friendly and I consider myself fairly computer literate.

MoroccanOil - Oil Treatment For All Hair Types (100ml)
MoroccanOil - Oil Treatment For All Hair Types (100ml)
Offered by Royal Beauty UK
Price: 30.54

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 29 Aug 2013
Although it is more expensive than other hair oils this is the only one I have found that makes my hair smooth and silky and does away with frizz. Love it!

TYR Orion Swimming Goggles - Light Smoke Trans Blue Lens
TYR Orion Swimming Goggles - Light Smoke Trans Blue Lens
Offered by les4nages

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 28 July 2013
I have bought 2 pairs of these since xmas. Each time within 3 months the plastic rim next to the lense has split and the goggle floods. I go swimming 3 times a week and frankly I expect better wear for the price. Have gone back Speedos. will not be buying any more. Avoid.

Guide to Spain for History Travellers (Guides for History Travellers Book 1)
Guide to Spain for History Travellers (Guides for History Travellers Book 1)
Price: 2.41

2.0 out of 5 stars Fluff, 21 Jun 2013
I bought this thinking I would get a good read about the history of Spain. Wrong. This is GCSE Spanish history if you are lucky. It feels like it is lifted from other history books and is written in a chatty manor which I felt gave the author little credibility.It is just a bit of fluff and I did not enjoy it at all.

table top ironing pad
table top ironing pad
Offered by Supports Direct
Price: 8.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, 2 May 2013
This review is from: table top ironing pad
This fits on a worktop in my utility room. It is great for quickly ironing the odd T shirt and means I don't have to go to the trouble of getting the ironing board out. The reflective surface means maximum heat goes into the garment.

Kingsbury Through Time
Kingsbury Through Time
by Geoffrey Hewlett
Price: 11.21

4.0 out of 5 stars Trip down memory lane, 2 May 2013
This review is from: Kingsbury Through Time (Paperback)
I am originally from this area and it was good to see how things used to be. My mum loved it!

Visconti Leather Atlantic Organiser Handbag - 1603 Grace - Brown
Visconti Leather Atlantic Organiser Handbag - 1603 Grace - Brown
Offered by The Real Handbag Shop
Price: 57.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Nice Bag, 2 May 2013
I had been looking for an organiser bag for a long time with no luck. This bag was just the ticket. It is big enough to fit an ipad in yet compact enough to not weigh me down. It had loads of compartments and is made of good quality leather. It looks like it will last!
Only minor niggle is that the zip for the main compartment do not go very far down the side of the bag which means you can't open it very far if you need to rummage!

Page: 1 | 2