Profile for Sam > Reviews

Sam

Here's Looking At You
Here's Looking At You

5.0 out of 5 stars Predictable, 17 Feb. 2014
but aren't most books of this genre? Enjoyable for the ride, got quite emotional, but that could of been the early Monday morning tube ride contributing. Funny and pleasent read. Would recommend.

Don't You Forget About Me
Don't You Forget About Me

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but obviously predictable, 28 Jan. 2014
I did enjoy this book, much like I do with Alexandra's books. However, I did find myself disliking the main character which made it harder to relate and get involved in the story. Nevertheless I still read the book start to end and liked it. Obviously it is predictable what will happen but like most stories its about going along with the rest of it until you reach the conclusion you know you will.

Love...From Both Sides
Love...From Both Sides
by Nick Spalding

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, 8 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Love...From Both Sides (Paperback)
I found it hard to believe it would be as funny as the reviews stated but I was nicely surprised. Was cracking up on the tube and finished it a lot sooner than I had hoped. Brilliant story and lots of fun reading it from two different sides. Found the end a little cringey but very enjoyable throughout really.

AUTHENTIC WATCH MICHAEL KORS MK5403
AUTHENTIC WATCH MICHAEL KORS MK5403

5.0 out of 5 stars In love!, 8 May 2013
Got this as my 21st birthday present. I am in love with it and wear it every day. Been wearing it everyday for 5 months now and the watch is still in fantastic condition.

Lotus
Lotus
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Christina, 8 May 2013
This review is from: Lotus (Audio CD)
Bought as a present and friend was very pleased. Managed to steal the songs from her too and I love the album. Sad she swears a bit but I suppose it comes with the warning.

BlackBerry 1230 mAh J-M1 Battery for 9900/9930
BlackBerry 1230 mAh J-M1 Battery for 9900/9930
Offered by Glitzy Gizmos

5.0 out of 5 stars Blackberry Battery, 8 May 2013
My battery is starting to drop crazy fast for no reason so this was very much needed. Was already basically fully charged first time I put it in so perfect as a back up