Profile for ADP > Reviews

ADP

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Tracker and Sleep Wristband - Slate
Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Tracker and Sleep Wristband - Slate

5.0 out of 5 stars as they were stuck as to what to get me for my birthday but knew I love 'healthy stuff', 4 July 2015
I'm absolutely thrilled with my fitbit!!! I received it as a present from the guys that I work with, as they were stuck as to what to get me for my birthday but knew I love 'healthy stuff'. I love all the features and find things like the calorie burning against food consumed really useful. Also the sleep feature, as I would have said I sleep all night, however I'm often very tired in the morning! It's not surprising then to learn that I have more restless episodes through the night than actual sleep! The only other feature I would like it to have is the continuous heart monitoring which is available on the more expensive models as I do suffer with low blood pressure. GREAT PRODUCT!!!!,

Roman Women's Hooded Parka Coat Khaki Size M
Roman Women's Hooded Parka Coat Khaki Size M

2.0 out of 5 stars Parka, 8 Jun. 2014
Sent for this during the winter as it looked good and was described as...I think dark sand which is looks like in the picture. Other than being much bigger than it should have been for the size, I ordered the 12 it was khaki in colour so I returned it but did get refund quickly.

LUXURY MENS VELOUR FLEECE COLLAR FULL LENGTH SHERPA DRESSING GOWN BLUE M-L
LUXURY MENS VELOUR FLEECE COLLAR FULL LENGTH SHERPA DRESSING GOWN BLUE M-L

5.0 out of 5 stars Dressing gown, 8 Jun. 2014
Arrived on time dressing gown is as shown on the web site including colour. Very happy with my purchase and so's my son.

Fruit Of The Loom Ladies Lady-Fit Valueweight V-Neck Short Sleeve T-Shirt (M) (White)
Offered by Activewear_Clothing_Online

5.0 out of 5 stars White T!!, 8 Jun. 2014
Good quality t-shirt that fitted as I expected it arrived on time so very happy all round with my purchase.

Womens Angel Wings Glitter Print Ladies Sparkle Sleeveless Vest Top - Cerise - 12-14
Offered by WearAll

5.0 out of 5 stars Glitter Fairy, 8 Jun. 2014
This is a fabulous t-shirt I just love it! The colour is the same as they show on the site and the fit is perfect.

Big Handbag Shop Womens Silver Studs Fringe Messenger Cross Body Bag (Tan Brown)
Offered by Big Handbag Shop UK - Same Day Dispatch

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!!!!!!, 8 Jun. 2014
This bag is awesome I love it. It's a bit smaller than I thought it would be not in length but width. Colour is as shown and it arrived next day. One very happy customer.

Eron Apparel Women's Vintage Marilyn Monroe Tank Top Vest Orange Small
Eron Apparel Women's Vintage Marilyn Monroe Tank Top Vest Orange Small
Offered by Eron Apparel

4.0 out of 5 stars Sizing issue, 8 Jun. 2014
Love the vest top it arrived on time The colour is not orange more a reddish maroon and a bit tight on the sizing.

Dolphin Dangling Sterling Silver Spacer Bead - 5mm hole
Dolphin Dangling Sterling Silver Spacer Bead - 5mm hole
Offered by Katy Craig Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Dolphin charm, 8 Jun. 2014
This Dolphin charm arrived on time and is beautifully made but very small however it looks good on both my Troll bracelet and on a chain around my neck.

set of 4 HEART beads for the pandora bracelets with Swarovski crystals - Silver Plated - fits pandora, chamilia & troll bracelets - all 4 at a bargain price of just £4.99 shipping free
Offered by BodyTrend (UK Seller)

4.0 out of 5 stars Bright!!, 8 Jun. 2014
These are very pretty I originally bought them for myself but when they arrived (promptly) they were too bright and too big so I gave them to my little niece who loves them.

Sky Blue Soft Silicone Cover Case for Most 7 inch 7" Android Capacitive PC Tablet
Offered by highqualityforyou

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 8 Jun. 2014
For the price of this item it's fabulous does the job too! The colour is as shown. Took a little while to arrive but within the estimated arrival time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4