Profile for elle c > Reviews

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Practice Pal Leo
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Practice Pal Leo
Price: 23.30

5.0 out of 5 stars wrestling Leo, 7 Jun 2014
Delivery took longer than first told. The date changed a couple of times. My 5 year old son is tmnt crazy and has most of the toys so this was a change from the hard toys. He loves wrestling and likes soft toys so this was perfect. The sound effects are good but the best thing is the voice box can be easily and quickly removed which is great for night time. (Previous toys with voices had woken him up during the night terrifying him.)

OXO Tot Twist Top Water Bottle (Green)
OXO Tot Twist Top Water Bottle (Green)
Price: 8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bottle for poor drinkers, 28 Mar 2014
I have been looking for a bottle with a straw for a long time and at last there are now plenty on the market. I had bought a different one but I was bought this as a gift and it's better than the one I bought. It's strong and sturdy with out being too bulky . My son is nearly 5 and when I saw it first I thought it was a young for him so did he but it's now his bottle of choice. It doesn't leak which is brilliant for school and my bag. He had a high temp for a few nights and again it was great to grab in the dark without spills and ease of use. If they could just make some a bit slimmer and taller for the older kids too. Great bottle

BrainBox ABC
BrainBox ABC
Price: 7.13

4.0 out of 5 stars Brain box, 22 Nov 2013
This review is from: BrainBox ABC (Toy)
I bought this for my 3yr old to help with concentrating and memory. We started without the timer as 10seconds seemed a little short. At first not everything was noted but once you get the hang of the questions you know what they are going to ask so you know what to point out. Just a few letters to start with before the concentration has gone. Enjoyable to watch as he does improve and he then enjoys it more too. Will definitely buy more.

Acctim Numbers Wall Clock in Silver 21757
Acctim Numbers Wall Clock in Silver 21757
Offered by Maplin_Webdeals
Price: 14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Tick tock, 22 Nov 2013
I bought this to replace a similar one which didn't have numbers as my son couldn't understand the time as it was always 1?!? The numbers are a good size and Matt finish which stops any light reflection. It was easy to put up as it contains a template , We made it bigger than the template which means you need two just to judge they are placed ok unless you want to go up and down the ladder like yo yo . The hands are more flimsy than our last clock so handle with care. Overall pleased with the finished look.

Rio: Music From the Motion Picture
Rio: Music From the Motion Picture
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Feel good, 22 Nov 2013
I bought this for my son for the car journeys as he loved the film. It is a great break from Humpty Dumpty etc. The music is great for singing along to . The songs at the end of the cd I didn't recognise but are very good but maybe more for those older than 4 as my son always asks to go back to the beginning .

Regatta Men's Cera Soft Shell - Black, X-Large
Regatta Men's Cera Soft Shell - Black, X-Large
Price: 22.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Regatta soft shell, 22 Nov 2013
I bought this for my husband to wear under his waterproof jkt for added warmth rather than a fleece. He would be size large/xlarge so opted for the xlarge so he could wear it on its own too, this does mean though that the waterproof jkt is a little snug. It is a warm jkt and looks casual smart.

Gabor Womens Nikki Brown Boots 71.631.34 7 UK, 40 EU
Gabor Womens Nikki Brown Boots 71.631.34 7 UK, 40 EU
Offered by SchuhBenner

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable boots, 22 Nov 2013
This review is from: Gabor Womens Nikki Boots (Shoes)
These are very comfortable boots which I didn't want to take off but unfortunately they didn't suit me so I did!! They are a little lighter in colour in real life . I would normally take a size 7.5 but these boots are generous so a 7 was plenty big enough.

Geox J Wader B Navy/Fluo Orange Sports Running J3230B1454C4324 10 UK Junior, 28 EU
Offered by GONVI

4.0 out of 5 stars geox runners, 29 Jun 2013
We received the parcel very fast with prime and were an immediate hit. My son only wants to wear runners so these are perfect but look smarter than others. My only problem was the size chart.. I measured his feet at 18cm which recommended size 9but i got the size 10 as that is what he is measuring in shoe shops without much room for growth!! Hopefully he'll get a couple if months out of them. Still a lovely shoe that he enjoys wearing

Wall Art Sticker Quote 'The best thing about Memories is making them...' - WA076X - LARGE / BLACK
Offered by Createworks
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great wall sticker, 29 Jun 2013
Once again quick delivery with prime. I was a little anxious on how the sticker would apply to the wall so i decided to follow the instructions exactly. Success. I thought there might be a few ripples or slight rip but no, couldn't believe first time perfect. You definately need a second person to help hold for measuring and removing the back. The results perfect and envied by all who have seen it.

AmazonBasics Universal Soft Camera Case for Digital Cameras
AmazonBasics Universal Soft Camera Case for Digital Cameras
Price: 5.29

3.0 out of 5 stars Soft camera case, 15 Aug 2012
Its a nice case but way too big for the camera. If I wanted a case to fit into a pocket I'd be disapointed but to throw into a huge handbag its perfect to find quickly. It also has a zip pocket in the front for a spare battery or card. I might invest in a more compact case when my husband wants to borrow it to fit in the pocket.

Page: 1 | 2