Profile for Gary Wilson > Reviews

Content by Gary Wilson

Gary Wilson (Fife, Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Casio Men's Watch Casio Collection Ae-1000W-1Bvef
Casio Men's Watch Casio Collection Ae-1000W-1Bvef

5.0 out of 5 stars A great purchase..., 7 Aug 2014
A fairly simple setup process for changing the time etc. A great wee feature is the light on time; with other watches the light stays on only for as long as you're pressing the light button, you can set this to remain on for 1.5 sec or 3 sec once button is pressed. I was looking for a cheap but reliable watch for my work, so with me having a collection of Casio watches it was an easy choice to make to purchase this watch.

UKOUTLET Laptop Battery for Samsung NC10 N110 N120 N130 NP-N110 NP-N120 NP-N130 - 11.1V 5200mAh - Replacement
Offered by ukoutlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Netbook battery..., 3 Aug 2014
Having read some of the reviews I was concerned about battery life, however I would say it's close to being close to the original of 6 hours with a full charge. I for one would recommend this battery. My netbook despite being 4 years old is working like new again.

Fighting Spirit: The Autobiography of Fernando Ricksen
Fighting Spirit: The Autobiography of Fernando Ricksen
by Fernando Ricksen

5.0 out of 5 stars An inspiration..., 3 Aug 2014
Great book, not the best written but the story of Fernando's life, footballing career and illness was told as if Fernando was talking to you. An inspiring tale and I hope that Fernando maintains his 'Fighting Spirit' to fight his illness.

Net Curtain Wire. 3 Metre Length. Includes 4 Eyes 4 Hooks.
Net Curtain Wire. 3 Metre Length. Includes 4 Eyes 4 Hooks.
Offered by Gadget Planet

5.0 out of 5 stars Net Curtain wire., 3 Aug 2014
Perfect for the job we got the curtain wire for. Does what it says in the tin basically, keeps the curtains / swags in place.

STUNNING SILVER VOILE SWAG TASSELED CURTAIN DRAPE
STUNNING SILVER VOILE SWAG TASSELED CURTAIN DRAPE
Offered by John Aird

5.0 out of 5 stars Great swags..., 3 Aug 2014
Got these to compliment a set of voile curtains we also purchased at the same time. My daughters room has recently been redecorated and the curtains and swags worked well with the chosen colour scheme.

Silver Grey Voile Slot Curtain Panel 59" x 72"
Silver Grey Voile Slot Curtain Panel 59" x 72"
Offered by CCC Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Great curtain set, perfect..., 3 Aug 2014
These were perfect for my daughters room having recently been redecorated. They are perfect for the colour scheme.

Apple iPod touch 32GB 5th Generation - Blue  (Latest Model - Launched Sept 2012)
Offered by Leon Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Apple iPod Touch..., 9 Jun 2014
My 13 year old son bought this with his own money he'd saved up by doing odd jobs for his grandparents. My wife and I have iPhones and he has always been interested in the apps. Next job will be to put some music on it (it's true purpose) before it gets filled up with said apps.

GORGEOUS 6 ROW DIAMANTE CRYSTAL STRETCH BRACELET
GORGEOUS 6 ROW DIAMANTE CRYSTAL STRETCH BRACELET

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item...much cheapness and quality..., 9 Jun 2014
My wife loves it and I mentioned a great idea to her; it can be turned inside out to show the silver underside for those occasions where diamanté are a bit too bling :-)

Stanley 194749 23 inch Waterproof Toolbox
Stanley 194749 23 inch Waterproof Toolbox

5.0 out of 5 stars Stanley Toolbox..., 9 Jun 2014
A present for my brother in law for a great job he done for us, we filled it with Magners cider so he was doubly happy. It was exactly what he was looking for and his workmates asked where he got it so can't say fairer than that.

ghd V Gold Classic Styler
ghd V Gold Classic Styler
Offered by Discount Deals Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars GHD Gold Styler..., 9 Jun 2014
My wife loves her GHD Gold Classic styler. I think I'm starting to annoy her now with singing 'Jingle Bells' after the ready melody sound as it sounds like the opening bars to said tune :-)
Going back to the straighteners, they make my wife happy and that's a good thing :-)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4