Profile for Alexandria > Reviews

Content by Alexandria

Alexandria

Page: 1 | 2
Flappy Wings (not Flappy Bird)
Flappy Wings (not Flappy Bird)

5.0 out of 5 stars harder than flappy bird, 10 Feb 2014
Excellent game on kindle and I am constantly playing it, I love how the tubes changes colours the higher the score you get

Doctor Who -  The Complete Series 7 [DVD]
Doctor Who - The Complete Series 7 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Matt Smith
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon., 16 Dec 2013
I bought this on Amazons black friday, which knocked me £13 off the prize which i'm overwhelmed with and it saved me alot of money. Though it does work out cheaper to buy Part 1 and Part 2 from Amazon rather then buy the whole series? But i love this show, though it has got more childish. One day i hope to own all the episodes and have a collection.

Ancol Plush Dog Lips Dog Toy (Type May Vary)
Ancol Plush Dog Lips Dog Toy (Type May Vary)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love., 16 Dec 2013
I loved this, i look forward to seeing my dog running around with it in his mouth! I bought for him for Christmas.

Safe & Sound Ankle Support Medium
Safe & Sound Ankle Support Medium
Offered by E-Guru

4.0 out of 5 stars Foot., 16 Dec 2013
My ankle has been playing me up for a while so i decided to buy this, for the price it is excellent and good quality. It is quite tight on my foot which is better for the support and isn't too uncomfy.

Goodboy Treat Kennel
Goodboy Treat Kennel

3.0 out of 5 stars Product., 16 Dec 2013
This review is from: Goodboy Treat Kennel (Misc.)
Reading the other comment and the fact that it says the quantity is 3, does this means 3 boxes like the comment said or 3 different types of treats? I was expecting to get 3 actual treat kennels but i didn't. I suppose my dog doesn't care. The box is smaller then expected but i suppose it's compact. Good quality treats though and for the price for ONE is very good, although 3 would have eben better.

The Loo Companion: Are You Sitting Comfortably?
The Loo Companion: Are You Sitting Comfortably?
by Mark Leigh

4.0 out of 5 stars For Dad,, 16 Dec 2013
I bought this for my dad for his Christmas stocking and i thought it would be funny and that he'd enjoy it! look forward to giving it to him. Delivery was quick and i've had a quick flick through

Home Pair Dust Floor Cleaning Mopping Slippers Shoes White Dark Gray
Home Pair Dust Floor Cleaning Mopping Slippers Shoes White Dark Gray
Offered by sourcingmap

4.0 out of 5 stars For mum!, 16 Dec 2013
I do my parents a stocking every year and my mum is always going on about how the floor is messy due to dog hair, she also complains about wanting more slippers as the dog chews all hers so i thought these were perfect! i haven't opened them yet but they look good quality and i only had to wait a week or so for delivery!

Sheclub Hunger Games Mocking Jay Necklace in Antique Bronze Detailed Engravings on Mockingjay
Offered by fresh me jewelry

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good!, 16 Dec 2013
I bought this for myself and it is great quality, not too short and not too long in length. Love it!

Emergency Response Responder First Aid Kit Bag With Compartments - Empty
Emergency Response Responder First Aid Kit Bag With Compartments - Empty
Offered by Andromeda Supplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, 22 Nov 2013
A little smaller then i thought but that does not bother me one bit, maybe in the picture there should be one on a table with a mug or something so we can see what it's actually like (i did look at the measurements in the description though, just it didn't give me a good visual view) but it fits our family first aid in one place and i thought we'd run out of room but no! there is room for loads more things, would really recommend! So easy to organise too!

Dog Shaming
Dog Shaming
by Pascale Lemire

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 22 Nov 2013
This review is from: Dog Shaming (Hardcover)
I have purchased this to put in my mothers stocking for Christmas 2013 but i couldn't resist myself from having a look through and it is a fabulous book, i have seen it in shops but it was £9/£10 and on amazon it is about half the price! It was also less then a weeks delivery! Would recommend for dog lovers out there!

Page: 1 | 2