Profile for susan corrigan > Reviews

susan corrigan

Waiting For Spring
Waiting For Spring

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Book, 11 Jan. 2014
From starting to read this book to finishing it a week later was very enjoyable. For me to read this book so quickly says it was an excellent.

The Cornish Coast - A Travellers Tale
The Cornish Coast - A Travellers Tale

5.0 out of 5 stars Holidays 2014, 11 Jan. 2014
We bought this guide to give us more information on Cornwall before we go there in the summer. The details in this book have already give me good ideas what to do later this year.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 11, 2014 8:43 AM GMT

Stuck In Love [DVD]
Stuck In Love [DVD]
Dvd ~ Greg Kinnear
Offered by Yellow Bulldog Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent DVD, 11 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Stuck In Love [DVD] (DVD)
My daughter really enjoyed this DVD and she has watched it several time since we bought it about 2 months ago.

Acer Aspire E1-572 15.6-inch Notebook (Intel Core i5 4200U 1.6GHz Processor, 6GB RAM, 750GB HDD, DVDSM DL, LAN, WLAN, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8)
Offered by DGADGET

5.0 out of 5 stars Laptop for Studies, 11 Jan. 2014
This laptop was bought to allow my nephew to do his studies at university. It is capable to do everything required to finish his course.

*FAN PACK* - THE 11th DOCTOR (Matt Smith) *LIFESIZE* CARDBOARD CUTOUT / STANDEE / STANDUP - BBC Doctor Who / Dr Who / Dr. Who - INCLUDES 8x10" (25x20cm) STAR PHOTO - FAN PACK #130
Offered by Hot Dog Movie Posters, Prints & Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Christmas Present, 30 Nov. 2013
My daughter loves Matt Smith and we I checked this purchase of a lifesize figure of Matt I'm sure my daughter will be over the moon with this on the 25th December.