Profile for Gary H > Reviews

Content by Gary H

Gary H (Surrey, England.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Case Buddy TM Designer Coffee Brown Suede Leather Folio Case for iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2 and iPad Mini 3 with Retina Display Stand Cover
Offered by Case Buddy

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 24 Jan. 2015
NOT a smart case which kind of spoils an otherwise lovely case

EC Technology® 30W 6A 4-Port Smart USB Charger with Stand Function Family-Sized Desktop Charger for iPad Air 2, Mini 3, iPhone 6 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, Tab 4 3 2 Pro, Galaxy S5 S4 S3, Note 4 3, HTC One (M8), Google Nexus 4 5 6 7 9 10, External Battery, Bluetooth Speaker & Headset, PS Vita, Gopro and more
Offered by EC Technology UK Store

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect all-round USB charger, 24 Jan. 2015
I'm using this USB charger as a general charger in my lounge for the myriad of devices my family seems to use. It's footprint is relatively compact, only about an inch longer than a standard drinks coaster. The unit is solidly made and will undoubtedly give years of service. The base itself is taller than I'd expected, about 30mm when I can't see any need for it having to be bigger than about 20mm. Having said that the weight distribution means that you can use it for the smallest to the largest of devices without any fear of it over-balancing. It's roomy enough to support both my Nokia phone and my iPod Touch on the front stand side by side, an unexpected bonus!
Now the really important bit, charging. This is the quickest charger I've come across to date. The two smart ports charge my iPad quicker than I've seen previously, even quicker than the Apple chargers. It's very happy with 4 devices attached too.
So, for an all round charger, you won't go far wrong with this gadget. There really is nothing that I dislike about it, except perhaps for 10mm of inexplicable height for which there's probably a critically valid design reason!

BYLD017 Autoknew Aero Rear Window Wiper Arm + Blade For Vauxhall/Opel Zafira MK1 A 98 to 2005 Q60 @Hotsellnow4
Offered by Hotsellnow4

3.0 out of 5 stars Almost good, 14 Nov. 2014
The joint on this starts to widen and flex with use so the wiper will never quite fit properly to the screen for long. It's Ok but not perfect. I wish I'd bought a better one.

The Slipper Company - Mens Lace Tie Moccasin Slipper in Brown - Size 13 - Brown
The Slipper Company - Mens Lace Tie Moccasin Slipper in Brown - Size 13 - Brown
Offered by Shoe Zone

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 14 Nov. 2014
These are super comfy and terrifically warm on these long autumn evenings. The slippers were a perfect fit and, although the less-flexible bases take a short amount of breaking in, they're perfect if you need to put a foot outside without changing. I'd be happy driving in these as well. A really good choice.

Apple Lightning Adapter to 30 Pin Cable
Apple Lightning Adapter to 30 Pin Cable

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine, 27 Oct. 2014
Nice genuine item. Works perfectly.

KitSound iDock Multi Dock for Charging, Data Transfer and Audio Use Compatible with iPhone 3/3G/3GS/4/4S and iPod - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific, 27 Oct. 2014
A lovely little dock with everything you could want. Adjustable height 30pin dock and an audio out port.

Hi-Tec Utah II WP Walking Boots - 13
Hi-Tec Utah II WP Walking Boots - 13
Offered by Start Fitness

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 27 Oct. 2014
Gorgeously comfortable as ever but this particular pair drops a star as I had to physically stretch the upper ankle padding on both boots as the stitching was too tight and was giving me blisters on the back of both my ankles. However they are now stretched and perfect.

Ebest-3.5mm Male to Female Jack Headphone/Microphone/Mic Splitter Lead Cable Adapter,

1.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't advise that you run the risk of buying one, 19 Sept. 2014
They just don't work. The first ones I had had no markings on them to tell you which female port to use and neither of the ports gave any sound.
The supply was brilliant and sent me out a new one straight away but, unfortunately, this one didn't work either. I wouldn't advise that you run the risk of buying one.

2 x 3-Dial TSA Combination Luggage Locks With SEARCHCHECK (Black)
2 x 3-Dial TSA Combination Luggage Locks With SEARCHCHECK (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars They make perfect sense., 19 Sept. 2014
These are a terrific little product. We use them for all of our travel luggage, my motorbike luggage and my kids school lockers. They make perfect sense.

Size 13 Hi-tec Men's Fusion Sport Mi Textile Walking Hiking Boots
Size 13 Hi-tec Men's Fusion Sport Mi Textile Walking Hiking Boots
Offered by Rest and Play Footwear LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Super comfy but not hardwearing., 19 Sept. 2014
I love Hi-tec boots, they fit perfectly from day one, never give blisters and can be walked for miles immediately.

I walk my dogs about 4 miles a day some walking shoes need to be able to cope with about 1500 miles a year on my feet. Unfortunately the last Hi-tecs I had failed with the waterproofing and adhesion of the fabric to the sole after only about six months. I'm guessing you could look at that as the boots that lasted 750 miles but I was quite disappointed with the eventual disintegration of the boots having only survived through a relatively dry summer!
Super comfy but not hardwearing.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7