Profile for BW > Reviews

BW (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2
Skagen 456LRS-Women's Quartz Analogue Watch-Silver Stainless Steel Strap
Skagen 456LRS-Women's Quartz Analogue Watch-Silver Stainless Steel Strap

4.0 out of 5 stars Suffice to say that I too have a Skagen watch and am absolutely delighted with the appearance and reliability of it, 22 Jan. 2016
I bought this watch as a present so cannot comment much on this particular watch at the moment. However, when I received the watch I was very impressed with how it looked - very classy. Suffice to say that I too have a Skagen watch and am absolutely delighted with the appearance and reliability of it. The weight is perfect and sits nicely on the wrist.

Folding lightweight commode chair with top loading easily removable pot
Folding lightweight commode chair with top loading easily removable pot
Offered by Fenetic Wellbeing

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I had thought of this sooner!, 29 Nov. 2015
I bought this product for my elderly Mum who needs frequent trips to the bathroom through the night. The chair has proved to be a great success. It is sturdy yet lightweight., a good height and stable with the arms. The potty is good quality and easily cleaned. The folding ability makes for easy storage when not required. I thought I would have some assembly to do but it is just ready to go. It really is an excellent product for the money and is giving Mum a much better night's sleep without those long energy-sapping trips to the bathroom. The supplier was very prompt in dispatching so I am well pleased.

Children Kids Alphabet Learn & Play Table & Chair Set Children Furniture Educational Gift Christmas Gift Secret Santa
Offered by tinkertonk

5.0 out of 5 stars It seems very sturdy and I am more than happy with my purchase, 3 Jan. 2015
My niece loves this set and sits on it all the time. It seems very sturdy and I am more than happy with my purchase. Only disappointment was I discovered it for £10 cheaper in Home Bargains after I had bought this set but, that's the way it goes sometimes!

New PolaTab (Great British Brand) Q10.1 Octa Core GPU Cheapest 10 inch Quad Core CPU 1GB RAM and 8GB Storage (Expandable to 40GB) TWIN CAMERA Android Tablet PC Kitkat 4.4.2 (4 x 1.3 Ghz) Capacitive Touchscreen 1024 x 600 Bluetooth Google Play - UK Brand, UK Service, UK Support
Offered by Arandaitch Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price. Easy to use, 14 Aug. 2014
Great price. Easy to use. I haven't bothered with all the things it can do. This is my first tablet and just wanted to get access to the internet instead of always having to sit at my computer. I did quite a bit of research on tablets and the differences in price were quite staggering. I am glad I bought this one.

Ideal Textiles, Beige Double Oven Gloves, Windsor Stripe, Heat Resistant, 100% Cotton, Extra Thick, Oversized
Offered by Ideal Textiles

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice oven glove, 14 Aug. 2014
Nice oven glove, good colour for my kitchen. Wouldn't say it was oversized - just a normal size oven glove. Does the job well.

Gopo Rose Hip Joint Health Vitamin C Capsules - Pack of 120
Gopo Rose Hip Joint Health Vitamin C Capsules - Pack of 120
Offered by HPCStore

3.0 out of 5 stars Rose Hip for sore joints, 29 Mar. 2014
I bought this product based on reviews I had read in the newspaper. Rose hip is supposedly excellent for stiff joints and sufferers of arthritis. I have been using the product now for 3 weeks and actually feel more stiff than I did before. I wanted something that was a natural product and not full of chemicals. It is quite expensive but I would have gladly continued to pay the money if it had worked. It is probably good for some people but it hasn't worked for me.

Three Friends and Crumbs: Volume One: Volume 1
Three Friends and Crumbs: Volume One: Volume 1
by Mr Hamish Hutchinson

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful little book, 10 Oct. 2013
This is such a fun little book. Well written, and worth every penny.
I would highly recommend it to others.

2015-2016 academic year diary BURGUNDY A5 case bound one day to a page
2015-2016 academic year diary BURGUNDY A5 case bound one day to a page

4.0 out of 5 stars Academic Diary A5, 1 Sept. 2013
I would recommend this item. It was well priced and does exactly what I want it to do. The only negative would be that I would have liked more space for notes at the back.

Beech's Fine Chocolates Dark Chocolate Covered Ginger 100 g (Pack of 2)
Beech's Fine Chocolates Dark Chocolate Covered Ginger 100 g (Pack of 2)
Offered by The Sweet Pot

3.0 out of 5 stars Liked the chocolates but not the condition they arrived in, 24 July 2013
Bought these chocolates as part of a birthday gift for my elderly Mother . I could only include one of the twin pack in her gift since one of the boxes was delivered badly damaged down one side. Disappointing since I contacted the company but received no response. I would buy the chocolates again (even though the boxes were much smaller than I thought they would be) but not from O P Healthcare.

Original Copper Heeler (Women's UK size 8 to 9) & (Men's UK Size 6 to 9)
Original Copper Heeler (Women's UK size 8 to 9) & (Men's UK Size 6 to 9)
Offered by EXCELTRADING

2.0 out of 5 stars Copper Insoles, 7 April 2013
I had read arlcles from people claiming their sore feet, ankles legs etc were so much better from arthritic pain having worn copper insoles. I found them uncomfortable to wear and I didn't feel any improvement whatsoever. I suppose they were worth a try but certainly didn't help me.

Page: 1 | 2