Profile for flower > Reviews

Content by flower

flower

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars my purchases, 6 Jan 2012
ordered, paid for and received my book very fast indeed, really good service, book in great condition and made an excellent gift and was appreciated greatly, thank you

RHS Summer Plant Combinations: Through the Year
RHS Summer Plant Combinations: Through the Year
by Tony Lord

4.0 out of 5 stars handy plant finder, 10 Mar 2011
the above book is a very handy plant finder indeed. Its small size makes it easy to carry around and plants can be found really fast, it has a good cross selection of plants for all seasons. It is presented nicely and is very colourful.

Life in a Cottage Garden
Life in a Cottage Garden
by Carol Klein
Price: 17.60

5.0 out of 5 stars great gardening, 10 Mar 2011
this is an excellent book which i wanted for a long time, at long last its mine. It was discribed well on the site and when i saw it i knew it was for me. Again the service from amazon was brilliant. Back to my book, well it is full of good ideas and great plant listings and i hope in the not too distant future ill have some of Carols plants in my humble little garden.

The Bold and Brilliant Garden
The Bold and Brilliant Garden
by Sarah Raven
Price: 13.59

5.0 out of 5 stars a book of brilliance, 9 Mar 2011
the bold and beautiful garden by sarah raven is a most spectactular book to own. i found it by chance while browsing through my favourite site . . . amazon. the details of the book were enough to persuade me to purchase it especially as i coiuld open the pages and read some of it, but when it arrived i was blown away with the colours and advice on how to achieve the look m yself - have started to revamp my patch. i ordered the book and had an instant email to acknowledge same, my book was despatched immediately and i had it in my hands a few days later and what a treat awaited me, i thank amazon and sarah raven for this treasured book which i cant leave down.