Profile for Mrs. J. A. Archer > Reviews

Content by Mrs. J. A. Archer

Mrs. J. A. Archer (South Wales, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
Girl on the Platform (Quick Reads)
Girl on the Platform (Quick Reads)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 8 Jun. 2016
Although this was a short story it was still a good read as I've come to expect from her novel's and I enjoyed reading it.

Midnight
Midnight

5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilling, 6 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Midnight (Kindle Edition)
Another brilliant read kept me hooked from start to finish but it's what I've come to expect from her novels and it doesn't disappoint.

Harbour Housewares Solid Pine Adjustable Toilet Seat. Light Pine Colour. Chrome Plated Hinges. Fixings Included

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 May 2016
Very nice toilet seat, very solid and well made. The colour is good and it's very comfortable.

A Cat Called Alfie
A Cat Called Alfie

5.0 out of 5 stars Cats, 17 May 2016
Read the first one and enjoyed that so knew I'd enjoy the follow up and I did. I love cats.

New Mens 12 Pairs COTTON Plain White Sport Socks UK 6-11 EUR 39-45
New Mens 12 Pairs COTTON Plain White Sport Socks UK 6-11 EUR 39-45
Offered by World of Hosiery

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 May 2016
Hubby is very pleased with these socks and loves the fit.

TV Unser Original 07902 Solar-Powered Lights Snowy Owls Set of 2
TV Unser Original 07902 Solar-Powered Lights Snowy Owls Set of 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my owls in the garden shining their light up ..., 10 May 2016
Love my owls in the garden shining their light up at night, and of course I've named them. .

Solar Powered Decorative Garden Ornament meerkat Light Up Lantern Welcome Sign
Solar Powered Decorative Garden Ornament meerkat Light Up Lantern Welcome Sign
Offered by Gifts4Gardens

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my solar lights in the garden, 10 May 2016
I love my solar lights in the garden, this sits on my doorstep and has a very pleasant light.

56029 Towel Clips Tea Towel 5 Pcs. Assorted Colours Cloth Holder Loop Hanger
56029 Towel Clips Tea Towel 5 Pcs. Assorted Colours Cloth Holder Loop Hanger
Offered by delighttobuy

5.0 out of 5 stars ... hanging up towels in my kitchen and I'm very pleased to find a new supply as the ones I ..., 10 May 2016
I use these for hanging up towels in my kitchen and I'm very pleased to find a new supply as the ones I had have gone beyond repair.

Miadomodo Elegant Height Adjustable Stool (Beige) Comfortable Soft Padded Chair
Miadomodo Elegant Height Adjustable Stool (Beige) Comfortable Soft Padded Chair
Offered by JAGO24 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Work stool, 24 Mar. 2016
This is just what I wanted to enable me to work in the kitchen. Due to health problems I'm not able to stand for long. I'd bought a stool from somewhere else but that didn't go high enough and hubby bought me one that was high enough but it wasn't on castors so didn't move plus it was too large to allow me to sit at the work surface.
This stool is perfect high enough and I'm able to sit near enough to the surface to work. The company are very good to deal with as well, when it first arrived there were faults but getting in touch with them resulted in it going back and a replacement arriving all within about a week of the first order date. I was dealing with a German firm so was very impressed.

Toby Jug
Toby Jug

5.0 out of 5 stars Cats, 14 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Toby Jug (Kindle Edition)
Another very good read, it shows again the very strong bond's between the author and his cat. I would recommend this book to anyone who love's cats.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18