Profile for Tar811 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Bodi-Tek Back Magic
Bodi-Tek Back Magic

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok, I can feel the stretch but ....., 27 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Bodi-Tek Back Magic (Sports)
It's ok, make me feel good to stretch, but doesn't last that long. Hoped to be able to use it on my neck but seems impossible!

ULTRA Strong Weight Loss Diet Pills Fat Burners For Men & Women(Work Quicker Than Raspberry Ketones, Colon Cleanse, T5, T6, Detox Tablets), Slimming Supplement, Lose Weight Fast, Best Pre-Workout Energy Boost + DIET PLAN! - 1pack
Offered by HealthSupplies

4.0 out of 5 stars Does boost energy and kerb hunger, 26 Mar. 2015
Interesting ... I expected nothing (as I've tried different varieties) but they really do give you an energy boost and I am not hungry at all!! (Worried I will over eat once I stop taking them...) as for weight, it is early days. I am exercising and eating healthy (fish and vegetables tonight etc).

Rosewood Soft Protection Salon Grooming Slicker Brush Medium
Rosewood Soft Protection Salon Grooming Slicker Brush Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, very pleased!, 19 Mar. 2015
So amazed how well this product combed my dogs hair - so much more came away - what would have ended up on my floor and carpets! Very pleased!! They looked so much more soft and smooth, beautiful. If you show your dog, this brush is a must, if you don't but you want beautiful looking dogs - this brush is a must!!

Mikki Undercoat Rake for Double/ Thick Coats
Mikki Undercoat Rake for Double/ Thick Coats

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased!, 19 Mar. 2015

Mikki Hard Pin Slicker for Thick Coats, Medium
Mikki Hard Pin Slicker for Thick Coats, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased!, 19 Mar. 2015

Eddingtons Pot Scrubbing Brush
Eddingtons Pot Scrubbing Brush

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product - you are a fool not to purchase!, 19 Mar. 2015
Brilliant, it works so well with very little effort!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Miricle solution!! Astonished and so pleased 🐾😊, 19 Mar. 2015
Miricle solution!! Astonished and so pleased 🐾😊 my cavalier King Charles has had a very very bad smelly yeast flakey lumpy waxy ear problem which has irritated her for over 8 months. Been to the vets several times with drops, wash solution and cream - she shared it all and none of it worked. I applied this as soon as it came, no fuss from her?! The following day it looked nearly cleared up - astonished! I am still going to apply it the full prescribed days, but I am impressed, overjoyed and so pleased that I made this purchase.

Prestige Wicker Dog Bed Basket, Extra Large, Dark
Prestige Wicker Dog Bed Basket, Extra Large, Dark

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally superb, quality, elegant, classy and we a LOVE THIS BED!!, 1 Feb. 2015
This is "The One" I have been searching for - FABULOUS!! It's was much biger than I expected but looks classy, elegant and quality. The base pillow is perfect (I've covered mine as they malt so much hair between them!). The dogs love it, I love it and even our cat (see pictures!!) wants to sleep in it!! I use to have to scream and treat them to go to bed, now they are waiting by the lounge door to go!! I'm serious!! During the day they are usually around my feet, I initial was worried for a day or two as I had to search for them, well you guessed it - they were in their bed. Looks lovely, it will be the best purchase you make this year.
Comment Comment | Permalink

PILLOW PLEASURE (TM) BIG C U MATERNITY SUPPORT PILLOW WITH COTTON CASE
PILLOW PLEASURE (TM) BIG C U MATERNITY SUPPORT PILLOW WITH COTTON CASE

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, made my back pain so much worse., 15 Jan. 2015
Awful, made my back pain so much worse. This should not be sold to anyone with a pre existing back complaint.

I Can Mend Your Broken Heart
I Can Mend Your Broken Heart
by Hugh Willbourn

5.0 out of 5 stars If you buy one book this year, this is the book!!, 15 Jan. 2015
Totally awesome!! Gets you to think in such a different way. Totally beleive that this book has assisted me in not having to take anti depressants following cancelling my wedding day with 4 weeks notice. I have now brought 5 other of his books and beleive in his approach.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6