Profile for Sue B. > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Pegasus Health Flax Oil for dogs 1 Litre
Pegasus Health Flax Oil for dogs 1 Litre
Price: 11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A great price for an excellent supplement which soothes skin and calms allergic reactions, 6 Aug 2014
Excellent for dogs` skin. Great for those who have allergies like my staffie with sore feet. Daily dose has also virtually stopped my Jack Russell from moulting. Anti-inflammatory and soothing. A superb supplement at a very good price.The dispenser bottle is a bonus and works really well.

Luxury Blended Cotton Cool 1.5 tog Lightweight Summer Duvet (Double)
Luxury Blended Cotton Cool 1.5 tog Lightweight Summer Duvet (Double)
Offered by Bedding Direct UK
Price: 23.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool, light duvet ideal for hot summer nights, 6 Aug 2014
Does what it says on the tin. Cool & light. Ideal for hot summer nights. I will probably purchase another - we could all do with one this light and they are not easy to find.

Quiksilver Boys Little Molonitro B Sandals EQBL100014 Black 39 EU/5 UK Child
Quiksilver Boys Little Molonitro B Sandals EQBL100014 Black 39 EU/5 UK Child

4.0 out of 5 stars nice size 39 flip-flops, 17 July 2014
These are not so much a size 5 but a nice, not over-large size 39 (some 39s can have too much extra sole flapping about for my size 6 feet). If you are a size 5 they may be a shade big. Nice looking and comfy.

Levi's Women's Straight Fit Jeans - Black - Schwarz (PITCH BLACK 0029) - 30/32 (Brand size: 30/32)

4.0 out of 5 stars great jeans - but tighter fit than previous Levis, 5 Jun 2014
You`d think that a name like Levi would mean that the size remains is consistent but thesae are `nippy`; not so small that I want to change them as I don`t want them baggy! Need to lose 2lb I guess! Apart from this they are fab.

Levi's Women's Classic Rise Slight Curve Straight Jeans, Richest Indigo, 30W x 32L
Price: 42.50

3.0 out of 5 stars more `cheeks` needed!, 19 May 2014
Nice jeans - but the `slight curve` actually gives quite a lot of room and is too much for me. They actually `give` quite a lot once they are on and soon became baggy on my bum. At least the single seam at the sides means I will be able to run the seam in down the sides so will improve matters. Trial and error I guess. Colour and everything else good.

The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel [DVD] [2011]
The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Judi Dench
Price: 3.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable and amusing, 2 Jan 2013
Lovely performances from so many favourite actors. If you missed it at the cinema do catch up with this one - it would be a shame to miss it. Though I`ll probably only watch it the once.

Levi's 501 Original Fit Jeans, Dusty Black, W34/L30
Levi's 501 Original Fit Jeans, Dusty Black, W34/L30
Price: 64.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans, 2 Jan 2013
Just as you`d hope & expect from Levi`s but at a good, affordable price. I`ll look at Amazon`s Levis again when I need a pair of jeans. They`ve a really comprehensive choice and the site is very easy to use.

The Thick Of It: The Complete Series 1-3 & Specials [DVD]
The Thick Of It: The Complete Series 1-3 & Specials [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris Addison
Offered by Sent2u
Price: 17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Ouch. Set of tossers! Addictive . ., 2 Jan 2013
Catching up is both good fun & painful. I think that`s the point really ... I`ll need to get up to date with this one now I`ve started.

Womens Faux Suede Grey Furry Bootee Slipper Ladies Warm Slippers Sizes UK 6
Womens Faux Suede Grey Furry Bootee Slipper Ladies Warm Slippers Sizes UK 6

5.0 out of 5 stars cosy, practiable and attractive!, 2 Jan 2013
Fab slippers. My best ever. Comfy & cosy with a good sole for popping out to the bin/garage/with the dog etc. They stay on my feet - till I want to kick them off. No tripping over. They are high enough for my `lounging pants` to tuck in. I want another pair evefry year please.

Don't Let the B*****ds Get You Down
Don't Let the B*****ds Get You Down
by Janet Street-Porter
Price: 6.69

3.0 out of 5 stars Good old Janet!, 2 Jan 2013
If you`ve read her similar stuff before, some of this will feel a bit repetitive - but there was enough useful, down-to-earth stuff to make it very browsable. If you`ve never read Janet`s previous tomes - you must. Thanks God for some common sense when the world seems to have lost its marbles.

Page: 1 | 2