Profile for Deji Fadahunsi > Reviews

Deji Fadahunsi

apple iphone 5 64 white unlocked/sim free
apple iphone 5 64 white unlocked/sim free
Offered by ULTIMATE PHONESHOP

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware of buying iPhone 5 from SMARTPHONESUK LIMITED., 30 Jan 2014
The phone should not be upgraded from iOS6 to iOS7, it ruins the battery performance, and the home button stopped working.

I brought an iPhone 5 unlocked SIM free from SMARTPHONESUK LIMITED on the 18/09/2013 which recently the home button stopped working properly, and I wished to get the phone serviced by Apple under the 1 year warranty, but when I checked with the serial code with Apples online check and phoned them, they stated the phone had been registered over 1 year before in 2012. I brought it from SMARTPHONESUK LIMITED who when I requested a refund said no and said the phone was not sold with a warranty anyway. which is totally illegal. I am currently in the process of hopefully recovering my money from Amazon directly.

This was their reply email, clearly breaking the law:

Hello
I cannot offer you a refund or replacement for the item in question;
1. You purchased the item 4 months ago.
2. There was no mention of a warranty on this item in the product details and furthermore this item did not come with a warranty of any kind.
3. The problem you mention can occur as a result of normal use and cannot therefore be considered to be a fault.

Kind regards
Mo Collins

SmartphonesUK Limited
101A Crow Green Road,
Pilgrims Hatch, Brentwood,
Essex, CM15 9RP, United Kingdom.
Registered in England No: 8662339