Profile for P. FRANEY > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
FIFA 15 (PC)
FIFA 15 (PC)

1.0 out of 5 stars In fact just like the demo, 27 Sept. 2014
This review is from: FIFA 15 (PC) (Video Game)
I could write review if I had played this but after install it just will not load. First the video intro is dead slow and laborious. In fact just like the demo. Past the intro there is no improvement and after half an hour with continuous SSD access I gave up. I have wasted my money.
I have a premium i7 3770 processor, HD 7850 GPU 2Gb. I tried altering the settings including detail and resolution but it made no difference. My only hope for this PC game are patches and updates through Origin.

Do not buy this
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 11, 2014 11:26 AM BST

Bosch Rotak 40 Ergoflex Corded Rotary Lawnmower (40 cm Cutting Width)
Bosch Rotak 40 Ergoflex Corded Rotary Lawnmower (40 cm Cutting Width)
Offered by Country Gardening

4.0 out of 5 stars This 40cm width machine is very good giving a clean cut, 26 Sept. 2014
This 40cm width machine is very good giving a clean cut. However take care before you start to set the cutting height correctly. Too low and you could end up with a hole in your lawn. We found that 3.5 setting worked for us when the grass was cut regularly. If your grass is longer you may need to set the blade higher. This mower is not easy to handle in use, it was too heavy for the wife. I found it awkward at first having used a hover mower for years. When I got used to it, it was fine.

Game of Thrones - Season 1-3 [Blu-ray] [2014] [Region Free]
Game of Thrones - Season 1-3 [Blu-ray] [2014] [Region Free]
Offered by filmrollen

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPERB BUT NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED, 27 May 2014
I am curently enjoying this and after having this 5 days ago, I have got as far as series 2 episode 5. From a time when life was cheap and few had any morals, even royalty. The characters who do have morals stand out. With frequent extreme bloody scenes and of a sexual nature it is not for every one. The struggle for power though is riveting with many casulties along the way.

Lexar 8GB JumpDrive S70 USB Flash Drive Memory Stick - Triple Pack
Lexar 8GB JumpDrive S70 USB Flash Drive Memory Stick - Triple Pack

2.0 out of 5 stars CONNECTIVITY ISSUE, 15 May 2014
I bought these to use for MP3 music, to connect to our 2 fairly new NISSAN NOTE vehicle entertainment systems. However the connection on both vehicles failed to recognise them. I tried NTFS and FAT32 formats on one usb product and it was still not detected. I was able to load the music on to the USB device using the PC of course.
OK for general use but clearly not for multiple use and a possible doubt about the quality of this product

Riddick [Blu-ray]
Riddick [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Vin Diesel

4.0 out of 5 stars Same old Riddick, 11 April 2014
This review is from: Riddick [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Vin Diesel has managed to capture the atmosphere from the previous Riddick movie. He really gets himself out of some scrapes here. Although not as good as the previous movie this is well worth watching

Hot Choco Start-Set with Pod Holder HD7007 for Senseo normal HD7805, HD7810, HD7811, HD7812
Offered by E.U. Xtores

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent starter set but are you ready for the EXPENSIVE PODS, 9 Mar. 2014
I thought I would give this a try and lets face it I have the pod holder for my HD7814 with this purchase.
The choco pods are deeper than the coffee ones so you need this deeper holder.
However the price of the choco pods is 75p each. (See my other review). I will not be buying any more pods unless the price drops dramatically

Senseo Cocoapods Hot Choco, Hot Chocolate, new design, Pack of 3, 3 x 8 Cocoa Pods
Offered by SHOP 4 LESS

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive Alternative, 9 Mar. 2014
Lets face it the Senseo coffee maker does a decent job of producing cups of the drink. However they are small. For us it is a viable alternative to putting on a full pot of filter coffee when only one of us wants one.
These chocolate pods produce decent results in the same way as for coffee. The problem is that at just over £18 for 24 pods they are ridiculously expensive. That is 75p for each, and this means I shall not be buying any more.
Instead I will be using my own chocolate. The choice is yours

Budget Worksheet [Download]
Budget Worksheet [Download]

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 9 Mar. 2014
If you are using 1920x1280 resolution this appears as a small vertical rectangular box on the screen. All the cells are fixed in position. The expenditure items are customisable. You can only produce a months budget at a time. However the rest of this is totally inflexible. Unless you cannot use a spreadsheet do not buy this. I expected a lot more for £12.95. I made a huge mistake buying this and in fact because Dataware the company who produced this piece of rubbish have such a simplistic approach to software, I will never purchase anything produced by them again.

White Wired USB Game Pad Controller For MICROSOFT Xbox 360 PC Windows7 XP
White Wired USB Game Pad Controller For MICROSOFT Xbox 360 PC Windows7 XP
Offered by abcGOODefgUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 24 Feb. 2014
This foreign produced product performed superbly with my PC and was immediately recognised and easily configured by the games or software I used with it. Well worth the wait after being sent from abroad

Battlestar Galactica: Blood and Chrome [Blu-ray + UV Copy] [2012] [Region Free]
Battlestar Galactica: Blood and Chrome [Blu-ray + UV Copy] [2012] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Luke Pasqualino

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not exceptional, 24 Feb. 2014
I liked the story and the twist at the end. However as a movie I rate this as average. As a stand alone story it is ok.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5