Profile for Jade. > Reviews

Content by Jade.

Jade. "Rosaleen Murphy" (Runcorn)

Page: 1 | 2
Katie Price Stunning Eau de Parfum - 30 ml
Katie Price Stunning Eau de Parfum - 30 ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Stunning is Somewhat, unusual., 6 Mar. 2015
Katie Price's Stunning is somewhat, unusual. I based my 3 on a basis 3 Stars It's Okay, 2 blank because i can't decide if i like it or not.

I'm trying to like it a lot more because i can't return it however it will come in handy as i heard it lasts forever and will do for everyday plain days in which save the expensive Fragrances for important nights. This smell feels like i have smelt something like this before, it kinda does smell like an air freshener at an Old Folks home at first in all honesty but it's hard to decide if it's a yes or no fragrance overall.
I think this a fragrance people personally would have to try and smell for themselves to know whether it's for them or not.

It gets better with time. Reasonable Invest though, something to add to the collection.

Schwarzkopf LIVE Color XXL Ultra Brights 93 Shocking Pink
Schwarzkopf LIVE Color XXL Ultra Brights 93 Shocking Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love it but beware!!, 31 July 2014
< My Thoughts >
I absolutely love this colour! It works so great, it's not the exact colour on the box but it's definitely pink! I was recommended this by a customer i was serving the other week which she said "XXL Live Brights dye comes out so easy" with that i was umm'ing and arrr'ing for awhile about going pink but that was my ultimate push "it comes out easy"

< The Process & The Outcome >
So with that i didn't want a deep pink so it says mix with conditioner to get a lighter mixture, which i did a lot of and it didn't go much lighter. I managed to cover the whole of my hair with this pink with just one tube (I have really thick and long hair) also rubbing it in like shampoo! It came out nice, really suits me and i get loads of compliments!

< Has It Come Out Yet? >
So it's been 7 days now... it's still in it's still pure pink, really fresh however it is getting lighter with every wash but i'm going on holiday in 7 more days and i want it to be blonde for that and i really cannot get it out quick enough! The pink still runs when i wash it but i can't see my blonde returning. I shampoo it 3 times in one wash and it only seems to lift it lightly.

< In a Rush To Get It Out? >
I'm going on holiday in less than 7 days! So I hope it comes out in time because prefer blonde over pink just worried it won't and the only reason i'm feeling like that because i'm in a rush to get it back blonde again so some advice... if you are blonde and want to go Pink and have an event be sure whether you want to be pink or blonde for that because the pink is gonna take some time getting out... definitely more than two weeks to get out i think it'll probably be a month you get my purified blonde colour back (that's if it even comes out)

< Tips >
Hair Colour Stripper & Vosene is supposed to work stripping colour, i am yet to try it!

I'll try keep this updated :)

Tamagotchi Music Star Ver 6 -09
Tamagotchi Music Star Ver 6 -09
Offered by Boxtreats

5.0 out of 5 stars I really loved this!, 19 May 2014
I bought this because it's my childhood and about 3 weeks later i lost it in my house somewhere! It's so easy to lose so it's like losing £15 so devastated hahaha i'm 19.

The Girls Next Door
The Girls Next Door
by Paul Ruditis

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book! & the Series!, 19 May 2014
This review is from: The Girls Next Door (Hardcover)
I love the Girls Next Door series and this book is so cute! So much i miss it! Even though time has past now i bought this say a year or so after it officially ended and The Girls went there separate ways but i loved the series so much i had to buy the stuff it's just so good!

iBoutique Retractable IB64GUSB2 64GB USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Elite Flash Drive - Jet Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing! So much stuff can go on!, 19 May 2014
This is so good at such a good price! It works really well with my xbox and make Grand Theft Auto run really smooth with having to install disks ect...! 10/10 would buy again!

Light Blue Eau de Toilette 100ml spray for Women By Dolce & Gabbana
Light Blue Eau de Toilette 100ml spray for Women By Dolce & Gabbana
Offered by John Levis

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Lovely! Great price!, 19 May 2014
Really love this myself even though it was a gift and it was used well until a little accident (i'm not sure it was because of the material of the bottle of this glass) but definitely would consider buying one for myself in future the smell is lush!

ARTPOP [CD+DVD]
ARTPOP [CD+DVD]
Offered by jim-exselecky

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, HER, THIS, YES., 19 May 2014
This review is from: ARTPOP [CD+DVD] (Audio CD)
Absolutely love this album!

Since Gaga released The Fame back in 2008 it seems that she has slightly returned to that era with Artpop as this album has a mixture of classy Pop tunes as well as some other Genres keeping her album new and refreshing. Coming in two parts also like The Fame it makes it more enjoyable that it all doesn't end here and end up like another Born This Way. (Although Born This Way in my opinion was good i can see what people meant with it comparing it to both Fames & Artpop)

Overall i own a Digital Version & CD copy! The DVD is superb! I love watching her performances and was/is a great buy!

Venus (Explicit) [Explicit]
Venus (Explicit) [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, HER, EVERYTHING SO MUCH., 19 May 2014
I'm sure why i bought this because i have the digital downloads aswell as the actual CD. Oh well money well spent on the Queen of Music!

Work B**ch [Explicit]
Work B**ch [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great song., 19 May 2014
Great song! Just bought it because i had vouchers to spare at the time, not really a bad song so yeah.

Hawaiian Seashell Bra, White, with Cord
Hawaiian Seashell Bra, White, with Cord
Offered by Wild Nights

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect just what needed!, 19 May 2014
These are getting customised for Lady Gaga's ArtRave so i can't wait for that! Maybe i can post a picture on a later date when it's complete but the seashell bra's are a good buy and came very quickly!

Page: 1 | 2