Profile for Miss Katherine A Giles > Reviews

Content by Miss Katherine...

Miss Katherine A Giles "katg1982"

Page: 1 | 2
Don't Tell Mum I Work on the Rigs: (She Thinks I'm a Piano Player in a Whorehouse)
Price: 5.69

3.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 3 July 2014
Bought this book because the name intrigued me! Very good to start with ... loved the 1st chapter! Bit slow in the middle but it soon picked up again.

Satin Diamante Pleated Evening Clutch Bag BRIDAL WEDDING PARTY PROM 9 Colours (Silver)
Offered by Ubaee
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 16 April 2014
I needed a silver clutch bag when I was a bridesmaid last year. After searching the web, I found this lovely bag. It is made of lovely silky material and the decoration on the front is pretty. A good size to fit camera and phone plus a small purse. Comes with a long chain that turns it into more of a handbag.

Buttons and Scissors (Pro)
Buttons and Scissors (Pro)
Price: 1.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 16 April 2014
This review is from: Buttons and Scissors (Pro) (App)
I am so addicted to this game. Start playing, and the next thing you know, so much time has passed!! It's great that you can progress through loads of levels. Definitely worth getting!

Free Piano - Learn To Play
Free Piano - Learn To Play
Price: 0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring, 16 April 2014
This review is from: Free Piano - Learn To Play (App)
I thought this APP a bit boring. All you seem to have to do is repeat pressing the keys after you are shown. Good job it was free!!

World's Hardest Game
World's Hardest Game
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Lives up to its name!, 16 April 2014
This review is from: World's Hardest Game (App)
This game is highly addictive! It really lives up to its title ... some levels really do seem impossible! Good fun though!

100pcs Clear Red Plastic Bingo Chips 3/4 Inch
100pcs Clear Red Plastic Bingo Chips 3/4 Inch
Price: 2.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for classroom use, 16 April 2014
Personally, I use these counters for teaching my class place value ... we use different coloured counters for H, T and U. Made of sturdy plastic and not too small for little fingers!

100pcs Clear Yellow Plastic Bingo Chips 3/4 Inch
100pcs Clear Yellow Plastic Bingo Chips 3/4 Inch
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for classroom use, 16 April 2014
Nice and bright colours. Made of struts plastic. Great to use in the classroom with mathematical activities. Personally I use them for place value with different coloured counters.

100pcs Clear Green Plastic Bingo Chips 3/4 Inch
100pcs Clear Green Plastic Bingo Chips 3/4 Inch
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 16 April 2014
Great to use in the classroom! Can be used for adding or subtracting, etc. Nice and bright colours. Strong plastic.

Table Cover Clip Pack of 24
Table Cover Clip Pack of 24
Offered by Amazing Sales UK Ltd
Price: 4.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, cheap purchase, 16 April 2014
This review is from: Table Cover Clip Pack of 24 (Toy)
Bought these clips to use in my classroom when my pupils are painting. The clips fit around the tables pretty easily and keep my covers secure.

Personalised - Teacher - Blackboard design - Natural Cotton Shoulder Bag - Gift
Personalised - Teacher - Blackboard design - Natural Cotton Shoulder Bag - Gift

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product!, 16 April 2014
I bought this as a leaving present for my student. The product arrived very quickly and was made of good quality material. The gift went down really well and I would definitely buy again.

Page: 1 | 2