Profile for Georgia > Reviews

Elect (Eagle Elite)
Elect (Eagle Elite)
Price: 1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars A gripping read, 19 May 2014
Such an amazing book, I was hooked the entire time! Love all the characters and the storyline is actually really interesting and different from other books within this genre.
Would highly recommend it!

Map of Europe
Map of Europe
by Schofield & Sims Ltd
Edition: Poster
Price: 4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 19 May 2014
This review is from: Map of Europe (Poster)
All the countries are labeled really clearly and it's the perfect size for sticking up on the wall if you want to do that :)

The Picture of Dorian Gray: York Notes Advanced
The Picture of Dorian Gray: York Notes Advanced
by Frances Gray
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars So helpful, 19 May 2014
This book was the only thing that got me through my AS English Lit exam. It has so much detail on every chapter, for ever theme and more.
I would highly recommend it for anyone with an exam/coursework on The Picture of Dorian Gray.

Selected Poems of W. B. Yeats: York Notes Advanced
Selected Poems of W. B. Yeats: York Notes Advanced
by Prof Derry Jeffares
Price: 5.52

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 19 May 2014
I thought this was going to be really helpful for my AS English Lit exam but it turned out to hardly have any of the poems I was studying in it. I did not use it at all in the end.

Car + Home Stereo Auxiliary AUX-IN Input Lead / Cable 3.5mm for iPods, iPhone 5, 4S, 4, 3GS, 3G, smartphones and mp3 players (1.2m)
Offered by InCarCables Ltd
Price: 6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 19 May 2014
I bought this cable hoping to use it in my car and to connect to my speakers which has an 'AUX' plug-in and it has worked perfectly for both things. Perfect quality - it does exactly what it says it will and more.
Would highly recommend.

Elite (Eagle Elite)
Elite (Eagle Elite)
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, 11 Jan 2014
As soon as I started reading this book I couldn't put it down. I love all of the characters and how it wasn't as simple as 'boy meets girl, they fall in love and end up together'- the story line is actually really interesting and gripping. A definite must read!! (:

FALLEN CREST FAMILY (Fallen Crest Series Book 2)
FALLEN CREST FAMILY (Fallen Crest Series Book 2)
Price: 1.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 5 Jan 2014
This book was so so amazing! It had a lot more background information but I never became bored from it as it fit in perfectly in all the situations. Mason was as perfect as ever, I think this one was just as good as the first one. Can't wait to read the next! :)

Conquer Your Love
Conquer Your Love
Price: 2.37

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 3 Jan 2014
This review is from: Conquer Your Love (Kindle Edition)
I loved it! Not only did it include the same romance as in the first book but a bit of a thrilling feel was added to this one :)

Surrender Your Love
Surrender Your Love
Price: 1.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 22 Aug 2013
This book was so amazing! I was addicted to it and finished it in two days :) Can't wait to read the next book- the ending was so intense!

Requiem (Delirium Trilogy 3)
Requiem (Delirium Trilogy 3)
Price: 3.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Good conclusion, 17 Aug 2013
A bit slow at times but everything written was necessary. Overall a great book- I'm undecided about whether or not I liked the ending. Decide for yourself! :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3