Profile for maz > Reviews

Content by maz

maz

Page: 1 | 2
100% Egyptian Cotton 200 Thread Count Flat Sheets. Flat Bed Sheets All Sizes (Gold, King)

5.0 out of 5 stars Give them a go, 31 Aug 2014
This is my 2nd order from Jaaz and it wont be my last. The cotton is so soft and colours are beautiful. The sheets came a couple of days after ordering. What more could u want!! Well done J

3663 Dried Skimmed Milk 2kg
3663 Dried Skimmed Milk 2kg
Price: 8.87

1.0 out of 5 stars not recomended, 16 Mar 2014
Yuck!! This was a waste of money as it was actually quite awful. I only bought it as i use skimmed milk powder all the time and thought it a good size. Never again.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars felt cheated, 12 Feb 2014
The mug was chipped but it was bought as a thank you gift and it was accepted with grace as i was embarrased. I had offered to return it but was told it would not be used but kept on a shelf. It was an expensive kind thought.

Yankee Candle Medium Warm Spice Cylinder Candle 1218414E
Yankee Candle Medium Warm Spice Cylinder Candle 1218414E

5.0 out of 5 stars comfort food but dont eat it!!, 1 Nov 2013
This warm spice is so yummy its like creme brulee,vanilla fudge and soft brown sugar being warmed in frothy milk. Its my all time favorite for this manky time of year. Love it.

Yankee Candle Large Pink Lady Slipper Jar Candle 1205406E
Yankee Candle Large Pink Lady Slipper Jar Candle 1205406E

5.0 out of 5 stars smooth as satin, 3 Oct 2013
This really is one of my top faves so i had to get hold of a jar to add to my hoard. I am using melts every day which helps me decide which jar to buy next. With next day delivery as a "prime member" theres no need to worry about getting your ".fragrence fix"!!

Whiskas Pouch Oh So Delicious Meals Gravy 85 g(Pack of 5, 40 Pouches)
Whiskas Pouch Oh So Delicious Meals Gravy 85 g(Pack of 5, 40 Pouches)
Offered by Livy 1
Price: 13.76

1.0 out of 5 stars unlucky, 27 Aug 2013
We had a real nasty batch which was more gristle than meat. Took the rest to the charity shop hoping they found some decent sachets in there. Wont buy again ..

Vet's Kitchen Little Hearts Finest Salmon and Trout 60 g (Pack of 4)
Vet's Kitchen Little Hearts Finest Salmon and Trout 60 g (Pack of 4)

3.0 out of 5 stars look cute, 27 Aug 2013
My cat not very impressed with these which is a shame as the ingredients are very good. I wont buy again.

Orchard Pear Large Scented Jar
Orchard Pear Large Scented Jar

5.0 out of 5 stars yummy!, 12 Aug 2013
This review is from: Orchard Pear Large Scented Jar
Isearched for this to give to my partner who loves the fruit fragrances best. A gorgeous scent of soft ripe pear with added notes of a warm autumn evening. If you LIKE blissful autumn you should LOVE orchard pear.

Yankee Candle - 10x Bahama Breeze Wax Potpourri Tarts
Yankee Candle - 10x Bahama Breeze Wax Potpourri Tarts
Offered by Yankee Aroma Direct Ltd
Price: 12.50

5.0 out of 5 stars refreshing, 26 July 2013
A lovely memory of laying on a sandy beach with cocktails by our side. I bought these for my partener to use in his home gym. He enjoys the smell of this one as it is a happy fragrance full of sunshine and soft breezes with a touch of fruitiness. The gym smells nicer.too !!!

The Shocking Miss Emerald
The Shocking Miss Emerald
Price: 6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 18 Jun 2013
This has really hit the spot with me! Come on Caro lets have more from u. Why so few cd's when u sound like ur bursting with this exciting stuff

Page: 1 | 2