ARRAY(0xb12fe7b0)

Profile for fodz > Reviews

Content by fodz

fodz

TP-Link TL-WR702N Wireless N Nano Router/Range Extender/TV, Gaming, Set-top Adapter with USB Charger
Price: 17.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic piece of kit, 15 Jan 2013
This is an absolutely fantastic item and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking to extend their WLAN connectivity or layout in their homes. Firstly, I connected the Ethernet cable from my existing ADSL router to the TP Link router. This was done with an extended Ethernet cable from one room to another. It worked straight from the box, allowing me to connect to the internet using my wifi card on my laptop in the living room via the TP-link router. But I intended to repeat my wireless signal, and so I decided to proceed (didn't want long cables blocking door ways). My talk talk router is in my room where I have all of my gadgets (ps3, PC, smartphone etc), but the signal from my room to the living room was very poor. My mum loves watching her shows on her tablet, but the wifi signal just wouldn't stretch to the living room, often resulting in poor stream quality to the tablet. That's when I decided to buy this bad boy. I followed the tutorial available in Youtube on how to repeat the signal (very easy to find). I followed everything step by step and now have a repeating signal for my Wifi connection from my room all the way to my living room via the TP-link router connected in my living room. Now, whenever I move from different places, I always have an excellent wifi connection. Just a quick note, once everything is configured, make sure you disconnect/reconnect from your wifi router and connect to the TP-link router. That way, your gadgets will be able to switch between both access points.

All in all, a fantastic product and well worth the money! Arrived within 2 days of ordering with no extra delivery costs (1st class delivery). Works for both ADSL and Cable modem/connections as well. Just thought I'd mention that because I didn't find it written anywhere in other reviews.

THANK YOU AMAZON/MYMEMORY!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 26, 2013 11:55 AM BST

Wired-up HDMI to HDMI Gold Plated Connectors 1.8m Cable v1.3A
Wired-up HDMI to HDMI Gold Plated Connectors 1.8m Cable v1.3A
Offered by DayzHappy
Price: 1.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Class - Just Brilliant!!, 18 May 2011
Very good quality and arrived so quick. Standard delivery was 1ST CLASS and arrived next day. A good HDMI cable which works perfectly on my new Xbox 360 slim. The length of the cable was also a bonus. In other stores, it costs 3 times as much and is shorter in length!!!! Definitely the best deal out there!!!

Xbox 360 4GB Console
Xbox 360 4GB Console

5.0 out of 5 stars Great console, 16 May 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Xbox 360 4GB Console (Video Game)
This is a much improved version than the fat model. Slimmer, lighter and better ventilation! I got fed up with the constant problems with my old Xbox 360 core system. But, this is a great improvement. Thumbs up!!