ARRAY(0xa47d54b0)

How to Argue and Win Every Time: At Home, at Work, in Court, Everywhere
How to Argue and Win Every Time: At Home, at Work, in Court, Everywhere
by Gerry Spence

5.0 out of 5 stars "soul of an arument", 29 July 2013
Before debating, arguing or just plain communicating you might find yourself in a area of disagreement. Humans normally find themselves in this situation. With limited avenues and misdirection I would normally find myself after the disagreement unsatisfied. In my hunt for tips and hints on on how to better myself and get what I want research pointed towards this book.

I do not read that much so it was important to find a easy read so I'd finish it. I'm glad to recommend this book to anybody who wants to better themselves in the verbal area. I now understand more about others and also myself after reading this. Gerry awaken my senses by approaching various areas with humor and entertainment.

Thank you Gerry Spence as I'm sure you've helped me set the stage for future arguments with the many people who will come into my life.

Casio GA-110RG-7AER G-Shock Mens Watch
Casio GA-110RG-7AER G-Shock Mens Watch
Offered by Juwelier Klitsch
Price: 125.90

5.0 out of 5 stars G-Shock collector, 29 July 2013
I wanted a gold g-shock and a white black face g-shock for a while now.

When Casio launched the gold ga-110 with gloss black straps I thought it was one of those ott watches with too much gold. I went into Bloomies and tried it on and looked boarder line 'fake'. The downfall with g-shock (or compliment) is that theres billions of imitations and fake watches out there and did not want to be in that category.

With this (my only white watch) I wanted something for summer and different. When I tried it on in store (144 euros in Spain) I had to have it but not for that price. I jumped online and noticed it for 77 pounds on Amazon! SOLD!

The black face sets the rose gold off. I love the fact the strap is matt white with matt silver buttons and details on bezel. Fantastic watch, always gets compliments.

con;
Sacrifices with these GA-110's are that the digital lcd is small and the light does not light up the whole face.